Martina & Alberto - 2022 #16

Noldus

Martina did not come back with all the gear that she left with. Perhaps she left it at the Big Guys place and they plan on going back there. She may just be putting him on camera for a bit because of all of the criticism about her doing everything off camera.

10 minutes ago, tle said:

She doesn't seem to be hiding that much... She just came in with the big guy...

OK good news.  Unless he fucks her on-cam in which case we all have to rethink our scenarios.

I'm actually with @Deepdave even though he annoys me with his cocky confidence.  I want her to be successful with Alberto.  I just have my doubts.

Just now, philo said:

Martina did not come back with all the gear that she left with. Perhaps she left it at the Big Guys place and they plan on going back there. She may just be putting him on camera for a bit because of all of the criticism about her doing everything off camera.

No sooner do I post and Philo comes up with an interesting take.  

8 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

OK good news.  Unless he fucks her on-cam in which case we all have to rethink our scenarios.

I really doubt he could do much better than Alberto... He just doesn't look the manly stud type to me...

It's interesting to me that Martina chose to sit in one of the two camera dead zones in the living room. Most RLC actors know the exact vantage point and field of view of every camera in the apartment. 

7 minutes ago, philo said:

The first time I watched this apartment, the Big Guy was rubbing on Martina the same way he is rubbing on Taco now.

I would imagine Martina has been hanging out with him and maybe a few other of her friends when she's been out all night lately... They probably don't come to her place as much at night now because Alberto is having to sleep and get up early for work....

• Like 1

1 hour ago, berty_47 said:

At about 2 a.m. a phone call started, apparently from last night's guy. Around 4:00 a.m., she took off the headphones so that one could no longer hear anything.
The conversation became very confidential in tone.
At 5 a.m. (after a three-hour phone call), Martina heard that Alberto had gotten up.
She made headphones, mobile phones, etc. disappear and sat on the sofa.
Albert came in and was clearly upset.
Martina hugged and kissed him. And this poor man was happy again and went to work.
Yes, that's real love, a three-hour phone call into the morning with another man.
I don't feel sorry for Albert, he doesn't deserve anything else.
Does anyone think Alberto is really happy? As he once said: It's a shitty life.

Thank you Berty but I just took a gander and want to thank you for this summary.

At first blush I did not see things as you did but after turning up the sound and listening more carefully, I think you are essentially correct.

I did not see that Albert was upset.  What makes you think that?  He looked tired as if he just woke up.

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, philo said:

The first time I watched this apartment, the Big Guy was rubbing on Martina the same way he is rubbing on Taco now.

I would think it would be a hell of a lot more fun rubbing on Martina than rubbing on Taco...