Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2022) #5

Pete1960

I can't understand these two! Whilst it's good to see them back together again, and encouraging to see that Paul has developed a more caring side to his nature and has to an extent improved his sexual prowess, I despair at the viewing experience sometimes.

Both of them are willing to show themselves to the audience as they have done for many years, and Leora has always tried to be innovative in what she does, so why when the audience is already being tested by the interruptions and constant yapping of Eva would Leora decide that the lighting in the room is adequate.....It's not !! It's abysmal, and she as an intelligent woman should realize it, that those lights above the bed are not of the quality required to enhance the viewing experience, quite the opposite in fact.

I can only speak for myself, although I imagine there would be several people who are dissatisfied by the lighting or lack off lighting which tarnishes an otherwise perfectly interesting night. 

So! Please Leora, have some thought for the viewing ( paying ) public and ensure they have the best lighting that is available, it would make a great deal of difference.

Thank you....Respect !!🙃

• Upvote 5

il y a 12 minutes, jimbo4 a dit :

Je ne peux pas comprendre ces deux-là ! Bien qu'il soit bon de les revoir ensemble et encourager de voir que Paul a développé un côté plus attentionné dans sa nature et dans une certaine mesure améliorée ses prouesses sexuelles, je désespère parfois de l'expérience visuelle.

Tous deux sont prêts à se montrer au public comme ils l'ont fait pendant de nombreuses années, et Leora a toujours essayé d'être innovant dans ce qu'elle fait, alors pourquoi quand le public est déjà testé par les interruptions et les jappements constantes d'Eva Leora décident que l'éclairage de la pièce est adéquat ..... Ce n'est pas le cas !! C'est abyssal, et elle, en tant que femme intelligente, devrait s'en rendre compte, que ces lumières au-dessus du lit ne sont pas de la qualité requise pour améliorer l'expérience visuelle, bien au contraire.

Je ne peux parler que pour moi, même si j'imagine qu'il y aurait plusieurs personnes insatisfaites de l'éclairage ou du manque d'éclairage qui ternit une nuit par ailleurs parfaitement intéressante. 

Alors ! S'il vous plaît Leora, ayez une pensée pour le public (payant) et améliorez-vous qu'ils ont le meilleur éclairage disponible, cela fonctionnera une grande différence.

Merci.... Respect !! 🙃

Peut être que c'est Paul qui ne veut pas la lumière ?

4 hours ago, Anode said:

Maybe it's Paul who doesn't want light ?

Who knows, but the row of four lights that were originally for Leora to put on her make-up with were moved from the wardrobe door and stuck onto the bed. That situation may be sufficient for Leora to read with at night, but is not conducive to an all round viewing experience from HD cameras.

And it's Leora who decides what goes on in the house and not Paul.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

34 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Ich kann die beiden nicht verstehen! Obwohl es schön ist, sie wieder zusammen zu sehen, und interessiertd zu sehen, dass Paul eine fürsorglichere Seite seiner Natur entwickelt und seine sexuellen Fähigkeiten in gewissem Maße verbessert hat, verzweifle ich manchmal über das Seherlebnis.

Beide sind bereit, sich dem Publikum so zu zeigen, wie sie es seit vielen Jahren tun, und Leora hat immer versucht, in dem, was sie tut, innovativ zu sein, warum auch, wenn das Publikum bereits durch die Unterbrechungen und das ständige Gekläff von Eva auf die Probe gestellt WIRD Leora entscheiden, dass die Beleuchtung im Raum angemessen ist.....Ist es nicht!! Es ist miserabel, und sie als intelligente Frau sollte sich dessen bewusst sein, dass diese Lichter über dem Bett nicht von der Qualität sind, sterben erforderlich ist, um das Seherlebnis zu verbessern, ganz im Gegenteil.

Ich kann nur für mich selbst sprechen, obwohl ich mir vorstellen kann, dass es einige Leute gibt, die mit der Beleuchtung unzufrieden sind oder dass die Beleuchtung fehlt, was eine absolut interessante Nacht trübt. 

So! Bitte, Leora, denken Sie an das (zahlende) Publikum und stellen Sie sicher, dass es die beste verfügbare Beleuchtung hat, das würde einen großen Unterschied machen.

Danke....Respekt !! 🙃

Heute kläfft der Hund und in der Vergangenheit, als Malia noch bei RLC war, wurde die Geduld der Zuseher durch Leoras ständiges Hantieren und telefonieren mit dem Handy auf die Probe gestellt. Da spielte es für Leora oft keine Rolle wie weit sie schon in ihren Aktionen mit Malia waren und ob Malia scharf geworden war  und gerne weiter gemacht hätte.

Und ich glaube daß nicht die Beleuchtung ursächlich für ein mangelhaftes Seh-Erlebnis ist. Es ist einfach die Tatsache daß man nach einer so langen Trennung trotz aller Bemühungen alte Zeiten nicht zurückholen kann. Beide haben sich verändert und in vielerlei Hinsicht ist das jetzt für beide ein Neubeginn . Leora legt ihr ganzes Herzblut in ein gutes Gelingen beim Neuaufbau  ihrer Beziehung zu Paul. Bei ihm habe ich so meine Zweifel.

• Sad 1

6 minutes ago, Gerald Knauft said:

Today the dog barks and in the past, when Malia was still with RLC, viewers' patience was tested by Leora's constant handling and talking on her cell phone. It often didn't matter to Leora how far along she was in her actions with Malia and whether Malia had become keen and would have liked to continue.

And I believe that the lighting is not the cause of a poor visual experience. It's just the fact that after such a long separation, no matter how hard you try, you can't bring back old times. Both have changed and in many ways this is a new beginning for both of them. Leora puts all her heart and soul into a successful rebuilding of her relationship with Paul. I have my doubts about him.

Off course you are correct regarding how Leora was with the phone, but I disagree regarding the poor lighting, which is unnecessary and preventable.

Paul is back and so is Eva, that is not negotiable and I wish them luck, but the lighting is a different matter, not using the excellent lighting facilities that are available to them is no different to her hanging a cloth over a camera, or putting the Koala in a position that blocks a view.

All it takes is a little thought for the viewing audience.

• Upvote 2