Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2022) #5

Pete1960

5 minutes ago, jugghead said:

Unless I am mistaken, I would take all of this as Leora is very happy Paul has participated in the game. Not just now but for the past almost 3 years.

People said this was impossible - More than once. According to them, this simply can't happen in life, that a couple can be apart for so long and expect to still like each other, let alone live together and still be in love. As far as it went on here, it was not on the cards, it was a pipe dream. Typical forum speculation. 

They have been proved completely wrong. Not only has it picked up from where they left off, but if anything, they are MORE in love now than before. Even i have been surprised at times at how tactile Paul is, just the little touches, pats as he passes her, kisses on her shoulder. Tiny signs like that i wasn't expecting as much as has happened. 

And i'm really chuffed at it. 

• Upvote 11

Just now, Slipper Guyquad said:

People said this was impossible - More than once. According to them, this simply can't happen in life, that a couple can be apart for so long and expect to still like each other, let alone live together and still be in love. As far as it went on here, it was not on the cards, it was a pipe dream.

They have been proved completely wrong. Not only has it picked up from where they left off, but if anything, they are MORE in love now than before. Even i have been surprised at times at how tactile Paul is, just the little touches, pats as he passes her, kisses on her shoulder. Tiny signs like that i wasn't expecting as much as has happened. 

ME, TOO!

3 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

Certain now she's reading the forum.  We no sooner mention it and her dirty little mind got her all hot and bothered thinking about it and she did what we hoped.

If they are not reading the forums they are being told what we want to see for sure. It is nice and all but they must be careful.

I don't like any of us to have any level of control lol

3 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

People said this was impossible - More than once. According to them, this simply can't happen in life, that a couple can be apart for so long and expect to still like each other, let alone live together and still be in love. As far as it went on here, it was not on the cards, it was a pipe dream. Typical forum speculation. 

Either he took lessons or this is the Paul we never knew from the beginning of their relationship.

But, tbh, they are from a different culture. To be apart for 3 years may be not so strange to them. In fact they may appreciate the benefits more than we. In the US, we value coming home to a wife or husband and family every day. But we don't appreciate being apart from our other halves. It is unthinkable and actually deal-breaking. Yet, here they are. Incredible.

5 minutes ago, jugghead said:

If they are not reading the forums they are being told what we want to see for sure. It is nice and all but they must be careful.

I don't like any of us to have any level of control lol

She's done almost everything we expressed a desire to see her do. Don't think it's a coincidence.  I saw her phone screen a couple times recently and it appeared to be the forum. She checks for top cam frequently.

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, jugghead said:

Either he took lessons or this is the Paul we never knew from the beginning of their relationship.

But, tbh, they are from a different culture. To be apart for 3 years may be not so strange to them. In fact they may appreciate the benefits more than we. In the US, we value coming home to a wife or husband and family every day. But we don't appreciate being apart from our other halves. It is unthinkable and actually deal-breaking. Yet, here they are. Incredible.

The biggest evidence was right in front of everyone the whole time, yet got ignored by quite a few. The fact that they spoke on the phone every day, sometimes up to 7, 8 times in one day. For every one call with LB, there would be four to Paul. People who argued against this simply had no answer to why this was therefore happening. But i and G-H knew what was being said. The fact it worked is no surprise to me, It was all there in both sound AND vision all the time! Yet as i said the level of the reunion is such a pleasant turn of events. 

• Upvote 9

7 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

She's done almost everything we expressed a desire to see her do. Don't think it's a coincidence.  I saw her phone screen a couple times recently and it appeared to be the forum. She checks for top cam frequently.

Haha, you preach to the choir. Have been on about this forever. It is something we don't really talk about openly but it is real.

4 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

The biggest evidence was right in front of everyone the whole time, yet got ignored by quite a few. The fact that they spoke on the phone every day, sometimes up to 7, 8 times in one day. People who argued against this simply had no answer to why this was therefore happening. But i and G-H knew what was being said. The fact it worked is no surprise to me, It was all there in both sound AND vision all the time! Yet as i said the level of the reunion is such a pleasant turn of events. 

Really, I had no opinion about it. I am not here enough to make any call. But I know the history. That's all I can offer.