Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2022) #5

Pete1960

hay cosas que no entiendo, una mujer que se gasta una verdadera fortuna en cosméticos, cremas y tratamientos para la piel, preocupada por la mas mínima, anomalía en su piel, se va a tomar el sol y vine totalmente quemada, con lo fatales que son las radiaciones ultravioleta para la piel

3 minutes ago, taxio said:

hay cosas que no entiendo, una mujer que se gasta una verdadera fortuna en cosméticos, cremas y tratamientos para la piel, preocupada por la mas mínima, anomalía en su piel, se va a tomar el sol y vine totalmente quemada, con lo fatales que son las radiaciones ultravioleta para la piel

Great Observation.  How is it she keeps her phone and notebook so close to her body for such long periods of time?  EMP is bad. iPhones are terrible for EMP

• Confused 1

Observation: We (me) often remark how Paul is not casually affectionate.  Maybe give Leora a love tap on the bum, or caress her arm or shoulders.

Shame on me for not saying the same about Leora. Unless they are in bed, Leora rarely touches Paul affectionately.  Dude walks around in underwear and no shirt, givinh Leora plenty of opportunity, and she does nothing.

Over the years, the nature of their relationship is Leora has copied this portion of her (unfortunate) behavior from Paul. Look at Leora video from 10 years ago,...she was more affectionate in a non-sexual way than today.

• Confused 1

And so to the several people who i've talked about this with in PM.

Remember when i said a few weeks ago, to watch out for something happening, because if it does it will mean.....?? 

Well, it's just happened. What does that say eh?

Therefore, that's the last you'll hear from me here. I'm not being taken for a fucking mug.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 5

7 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Well, it's just happened. What does that say eh?

I read it to mean she will be continuing exploring her sexual fantasies.

Good for her excitement and great for ours. Maybe the same thing at Cam 14? She clearly has been thinking about new sexual things, positions to try. Giving her an extra kick as well.

• Haha 3