Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2022) #5

Pete1960

Just now, SPYING 1 said:

So today Eva took Leora & Paul for a walk 🚶‍♀️ that good cause they both needed to do some exercise 🤣

LOL, well now is the time to make the guest room an exercise room. Of course, I've been babbling about this for 5 years but you saw it here first!

16 minutes ago, jugghead said:

Haha, you preach to the choir. Have been on about this forever. It is something we don't really talk about openly but it is real.

Leora used to be on the forum.  I have her old username somewhere but can't remember it off hand

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

Leora used to be on the forum.  I have her old username somewhere but can't remember it off hand

I have heard this. Between you and I That mold needs to be burst wide open again. To my knowledge it was the users fucked that up. Shame on us. I love the Le girl and I love Kitty but we need to leave them be. Not about pushing any one. It's not ok.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Max Ragnar said:

Both of them are.  Leora is aggressive and doing things she didn't do. Both laugh and tease. Genuine feelings being shown. Paul, for Paul, is a changed man with her.

Big change is he cums in her not on her. She doesn't just taste him she drains him. Paul lasts much longer than he used to. Love the smiles. In Russia it was like a funeral.

3 Years of practice with the blow-up dolls is starting to pay off.   :biggrin:

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Max Ragnar said:

That was from back in the Russian Apartments.  She had two and they no longer exist.