Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2022) #5

Pete1960

5 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

Leora ! I have a respectful suggestion you might consider thinking about.

You and Paul are breaking new barriers together and it’s immensely pleasing to witness, tonight was no exception inasmuch as you introduced the vibrator.

I would respectfully suggest that when you and Paul adapt the 69 position, then for ultimate viewing pleasure tactical use of the cameras should be encouraged. For example, you could lay across the bed and  utilise both cameras 8 and 10 for maximum exposure,with Paul’s head and your arse at 10, and your mouth and Paul’s cock at 8, thereby the audience would get the benefit of all the camera angles including 9 and 11 with first class views of everything that would be happening.

Its good to see you both enjoying life together again, and it is reflected in your lovemaking. 

Thank you for sharing .

Respect !

Bloody hell just shot my load reading that

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Boy does watching Paul wander around bored waiting for Leora to get ready take me back. Apparently it isn't just American women that take FOREVER to get ready to go anywhere.

Put some clothes on, girl, you look fine, just leave already.

The wife back in the day had to put on make up to go out and get the mail. She was stunning without it looking natural. But no, she needed make up, hair, clothes, check them 10 times in the mirror to face the neighbors.

Leora like the wife has a natural sweet beauty that other women would be jealous of. Took my wife decades to be secure enough to just be herself.

Finally!  I live with a living breathing normal woman instead of a don't mess the make up up model. Come on, Leora, just live your life and let people see and accept you as you are...more than hot. enough.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, patou said:

Bonsoir

Je viens de lire les commentaires Paul c’est vraiment servi du jouet rose en anal sur Laora et a quelle heure merci je pense très tard

Très bonne soirée

01:30(+-) 

have a great night with wife and family 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1