Martina & Alberto - 2022 #17

Noldus

5 hours ago, Adalbert said:

Hello berty,

I think this question can only be answered by Alberto himself. I'm not able to give the answer as a clear yes or no from what I've seen.  Compared to Martina, Alberto's mindset and behavior is much harder to understand because we don't have a lot of information. But what is sure is that they have a kind of arrangement, both can live with. 

But for sure you have asked Deepdave and not me, he might can give you a more detailed answer.

Hello Berty,

I think this question can only be answered by Martina herself. I'm able to give the answer as a clear yes or no or yes or no or maybe from what I've not seen.  Compared to Nelly, Martina mindset and behavior is much easier to understand because we have a lot of information coming from no where. But what is not sure is that they have a kind of meeting, both can live with in a 3 some at weekend night. 

But for sure you have asked Martina and me because we might can give you a more detailed answer with no meaning at all.

P.S. Translate with the porto app. I'm having so much fun with deeptv and adalburtraynold LOL

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, Pete1960 said:

@girlsfun2 @JenniferMom @Adalbert @moules @berty_47 @Deepdave

I have created a topic specifically to discuss Martina & Nelly's relationship

goodddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd, I tired of Martina and Nelly story.....let them fuck LOL !!!!

P.S. Nelly get out of my keyboard LOL , Nelly stop taking my drink LOL....Nelly "I like to write here but don't say it, and have another drink" 

• Sad 1

8 hours ago, Deepdave said:

So I think what you are saying is that even though Alberto and Bogdan would not like their fucking behind their backs, Martina and Nelly should go ahead and do it anyway because this is real life.  If you live the lifestyle that you are telling Martina and Nelly to live, then you can not trust anybody and for sure no one can trust you.

In Martina's and Alberto's case I believe that it is their commitment to each other to at least be honest to each other.  When Martina strays, for example with Nelly, she tells every detail to Alberto.  It is their thing.  Whether he enjoys her extramarital life at least he knows what she is doing and I don't believe that she is fucking any other guys and that's also their deal.  I believe that their relationship works because of this honesty.   I have said before that these two have a very unusual relationship but it works.  Alberto adores Martina and would do anything for her and Martina loves Alberto and knows that she needs him and he makes her a better person.  That's what is most important to them. 

I will admit, i don't understand what there is between Martina and Alberto. Commitment, Love, Great sex 😉.

Just to throw a wrench into the works.

6 months ago there was talk of engaginging in a 3some together

Martina, and Alberto have been viewing meeting / hookup / dating sites  

I guess they are ready and willing to party with someone new, seperate or together. 

( Albero won't have any trouble attracting a new love interest, he's a catch!, Martina, with her active social life, partying-dancing ways, nightclub hopping, drinking to excess, staying out all night, uninhibited attitude, and sexual freedom .... she may have some difficulties.)

• Haha 5
  • Upvote 2

8 hours ago, Pete1960 said:

@girlsfun2 @JenniferMom @Adalbert @moules @berty_47 @Deepdave

Second try after @domus who created an extra entry in 2021. Let's see what happens...with moving the topic, @girlsfun would have almost nothing left to post here 🤔🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 2

11 hours ago, Pete1960 said:

Thanks Pete.  Others have tried to move this discussion to a separate thread.  The forum is littered with such efforts.  Maybe this one will work.

But why move it?  If we move all the conversation about the nature of their relationship, there would be nothing to talk about.  This apartment would be as boring as Linda and Tibor.

• Upvote 2

17 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

I generally agree that Martina and Nelly has cooled but I still think your “nothing to see here” perspective has some clear flaws.

Do you really think Alberto would do anything for her?  ANYTHING?  I don’t see it.  But it is hopeful that he has a job now and is focusing on improving his life.  That is important to Martina.

The all night partying is still my biggest concern before I can be firmly in Camp DeepDave.

I don’t think Martina and Nelly are “cooling it” because of Alberto or Bogdan.  I think Martina realizes what is simply sex to her is having more meaning for Nelly and she does not want to complicate Nelly’s life any further.  Clearly Nelly doesn’t care about Bogdan and it seems like Martina is more sensitive to Bogdan’s feelings than his own wife.  Nelly may be awesome in bed but Martina realizes Nelly isn’t capable of a sex only relationship.

Say all you would like, believe all you would like, see what you see, I think Martina and Nelly have learned to play the game much better than us all.  ......Maybe Alberto and Bogdan as well. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

55 minutes ago, yelt said:

Say all you would like, believe all you would like, see what you see, I think Martina and Nelly have learned to play the game much better than us all.  ......Maybe Alberto and Bogdan as well. 

good post and i agree with you.  

9 hours ago, Adalbert said:

Second try after @domus who created an extra entry in 2021. Let's see what happens...with moving the topic, @girlsfun would have almost nothing left to post here 🤔🤣

I hope so too very much ! Hope that girlsfun1 won't return also !

P.S. I have a friend who is going to Barcelona for vacation, I told her:  watch out for parking lot if you see 2 young woman topless, just say "Alberto, Alberto " pretending that you're looking for your dog. If there are some reaction, give me a call ! LOL

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, yelt said:

i agree that they have learned to play the game of darts very well.  Any other game is pure speculation as usual.  Your speculations are what make you excited but not me.

8 minutes ago, girlsfun2 said:

I hope so too very much ! Hope that girlsfun1 won't return also !

P.S. I have a friend who is going to Barcelona for vacation, I told her:  watch out for parking lot if you see 2 young woman topless, just say "Alberto, Alberto " pretending that you're looking for your dog. If there are some reaction, give me a call ! LOL

that's funny!

• Upvote 1