B1 - General Topic 2022 #25 (July)

The MAGIC of it is that Esmi does all this for herself , her own needs , pleasure , fun , it comes out natural , it is simply amazing …Imagine if she was “ offering “ such a moment at prime time …And that’s why it is special , because she doesn’t care to give a show but to please herself whenever she feels so , exactly like now …

ESMI………

Whoever watched that LIVE , we got the chance and opportunity to watch the most sexy , sensational , daring , not shy , horny , we got the chance to see “ shades “ of what this girl is all about , this was an RLC moment for those who have been patient for the girl that I describe as “ There are the RLC girls and then THERE IS ESMI “..

Thank you Esmi , this was beyond words , absolutely incredible ….

🙏🙏🙏🙏

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

She dressed a transparent pantie. She's getting there. I believe that the next she might have the courage to do naked. She's only getting more loose. And doing it in a sexy and classy way. Just like she is. 😍

• Upvote 1

The smile in the end simply told the truth of what just happened .. And when it is real , the fans , the  viewers , I believe WE ALL know how to appreciate even more ..People can live with the prescheduled repeated masturbation shows and praise whoever but then it comes a SINGLE , SIMPLE , pure real moment like this one to remind everyone what it is genuine , authentic and just a wonderful female action and reaction …

All blessed we witnessed that 😇😇👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻🙌🙌🙌

• Upvote 2