Masha - 2022 #7

Pete1960

Thoughts about Masha explained and predicted .. Masha always the Queen and the one keeping the adult entertainment part of RLC alive no matter what ..

BUT .. the strange is with Olivia who isn’t a participant and as we have seen the most times in the past , most of the girls that they end their RLC contracts , hardly ever will do things on camera … Olivia behaved and acted like being part of the cast , I don’t know if this means something for the future or it was a typical real life reaction due to the famous “ Only At Masha’s “ where we have seen the most ever unpredictable things happening ..

I dare to say , a return of Olivia ( for starters ) and possibly her sister and some of her/ their friends , who wouldn’t want that , especially with the tragic cast we have in Barcelona currently .. plus , LET’S HOPE and who knows , can it be that RLC is preparing another apartment in Rome and slowly Masha becoming a kind of Bogdan duties for RLC in Rome ? I DO HOPE SO ..

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Mrbubbles0002 said:

What happened to posting vids the old fashion downloadable way instead of the rlc replay links.

Posting vids will get your RLC membership cancelled and get you banned from RLC.

Posting links is OK because only PREMIUM PAYING RLC members can access RLC Replay via the links.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, hayward789 said:

Posting vids will get your RLC membership cancelled and get you banned from RLC.

Posting links is OK because only PREMIUM PAYING RLC members can access RLC Replay via the links.

I'm aware of that. With the price of LIFE goin up continuously, alot of us  free loaders can't afford to pay these prices every single month. We like boobies too dude

1 hour ago, hayward789 said:

so who is posting hundreds of videos on hotscopes,i have always wondered about this