Masha - 2022 #7

Pete1960

On 9/24/2022 at 2:04 PM, Noldus said:

Now Masha lives in Rome permanently and is not a GOV like the girls in Barcelona. She has many irons in the fire, as we say. So she visits friends and places she has connections with. I guess that's pretty real life

Nothing more to add 😇👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

And one more reason why she’s always the best ? She WILL ALWAYS inform about her absence / holidays , she will always be back on time l she’s not cheating or not respecting the viewers ..You can call her all what you want , judge her , criticize her , anything , but as a couple , single or roomate , Masha in the depth of time and of  whatever we have seen , she is by far THE BEST TENANT in the history of this site . Searching for top 10 moments , I don’t think she’s not there for 2-4 and of course the TOP EVER , the famous swinger times with Jane , Dick and and her then boyfriend Sasha ..

I see Olivia at Masha's apartment in Rome. It has been a while since Olivia, Ulyana & Harley left B4. 

From the reappearance of Olivia at Masha's apartment, we can assume that Masha went to visit Spain and Barcelona on this vacation without showing up in any of the Barcelona apartments !!! and Olivia travelled back with her to Rome. 

I know Masha used to be a very good friend of Nelly & Bogdan. Does anyone on here know what is up with Ulyana & Harley? are they still in Spain?

56 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

I see Olivia at Masha's apartment in Rome. It has been a while since Olivia, Ulyana & Harley left B4. 

From the reappearance of Olivia at Masha's apartment, we can assume that Masha went to visit Spain and Barcelona on this vacation without showing up in any of the Barcelona apartments !!! and Olivia travelled back with her to Rome. 

I know Masha used to be a very good friend of Nelly & Bogdan. Does anyone on here know what is up with Ulyana & Harley? are they still in Spain?

The only thing known is that they have touring Europe a lot this past summer .. recently they were both in Malta , let’s see if RLC gives these girls the chance to shine once again , yes , their stupidity or whatever losing the B1 place and then treated not the best  ( especially Harley ) even by getting a place in the villa , but how of a trying from the recent RLC expansion that we see the girls in Rome , an experiment that might be worth be taken by RLC …

• Like 1