Masha - 2022 #7

Pete1960

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

The only thing known is that they have touring Europe a lot this past summer .. recently they were both in Malta , let’s see if RLC gives these girls the chance to shine once again , yes , their stupidity or whatever losing the B1 place and then treated not the best  ( especially Harley ) even by getting a place in the villa , but how of a trying from the recent RLC expansion that we see the girls in Rome , an experiment that might be worth be taken by RLC …

Thx for the information. I agree with you DD that they were not treated fairly in their latest participation especially Harley in B6.  I consider Olivia, Ulyana & Harley are three of very good RLC's participants since RLC started. 

But sometimes it really puzzles me how RLC thinks and makes their decisions about who should participate and who shouldn't and when they should leave !!!!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, badboylovesgirls said:

Thx for the information. I agree with you DD that they were not treated fairly in their latest participation especially Harley in B6.  I consider Olivia, Ulyana & Harley are three of very good RLC's participants since RLC started. 

But sometimes it really puzzles me how RLC thinks and makes their decisions about who should participate and who shouldn't and when they should leave !!!!

Since the departure of the 4 musketeers as I call them , we saw / see girls like Ailey , Kassandra , Trinity , Kaley , girls who had / have zero interest in this job and they are there just for the money and not respecting in my opinion the people who pay for their living …careful , I don’t mean doing shows , fucking around or masturbation at the maximum level ..but think of these 4 girls , in b1 already brought friends in the apartment during  the month that they stayed , Olivia would organize parties , they would make karaokes .. all girls were trying to have a private life on and off cameras but ALWAYS sharing .. 

I think the majority of the viewers want to watch these kind of participants , yes , they wanted also to make money and as some good friends have said in the past , Olivia and Ulyana have been very clever on making money …BUT..all these 4 girls respected the money they got from us viewers by sharing their lives …the list of things to remember is endless , Harley and her lovers , Ulyana’s shows , Olivia’s almost threesome with Eva and Matvei to name some of the major things  we saw …

Yes , many have been shows but also so many real life things with people visiting , the girls trying to create a life in Spain , it is really crazy to think the quality of girls inhabiting RLC villas for example now and what we saw from all the 4 girls for all the time RLC allowed them to stay .. I really and honestly can’t understand being an RLC supervisor / manager and wanting my business model to be dependent on girls who simply don’t care and sending away girls who really respected what matters the most , us , the viewers …oh well , it is RLC .. at the end of the day , it is good to know seeing Olivia around that she’s always “ nearby “ and also that “ Ulyana’s couch “ in B1 will always be waiting for her big return one day 😋😋😋😋😋😈😈😈😈😈

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

Since the departure of the 4 musketeers as I call them , we saw / see girls like Ailey , Kassandra , Trinity , Kaley , girls who had / have zero interest in this job and they are there just for the money and not respecting in my opinion the people who pay for their living …careful , I don’t mean doing shows , fucking around or masturbation at the maximum level ..but think of these 4 girls , in b1 already brought friends in the apartment during  the month that they stayed , Olivia would organize parties , they would make karaokes .. all girls were trying to have a private life on and off cameras but ALWAYS sharing .. 

I think the majority of the viewers want to watch these kind of participants , yes , they wanted also to make money and as some good friends have said in the past , Olivia and Ulyana have been very clever on making money …BUT..all these 4 girls respected the money they got from us viewers by sharing their lives …the list of things to remember is endless , Harley and her lovers , Ulyana’s shows , Olivia’s almost threesome with Eva and Matvei to name some of the major things  we saw …

Yes , many have been shows but also so many real life things with people visiting , the girls trying to create a life in Spain , it is really crazy to think the quality of girls inhabiting RLC villas for example now and what we saw from all the 4 girls for all the time RLC allowed them to stay .. I really and honestly can’t understand being an RLC supervisor / manager and wanting my business model to be dependent on girls who simply don’t care and sending away girls who really respected what matters the most , us , the viewers …oh well , it is RLC .. at the end of the day , it is good to know seeing Olivia around that she’s always “ nearby “ and also that “ Ulyana’s couch “ in B1 will always be waiting for her big return one day 😋😋😋😋😋😈😈😈😈😈

I think RLC made a big mistake not keeping Olivia & Co as participants.  

I hope Olivia & Co. will be able to stay in Spain if they want to because I read a couple of weeks ago that the EU will make it harder for people from Russia to obtain EU visa or renew it. There will be more and strict requirements and more paperwork.

I think Leia & Trinity (I think they are Russians) are lucky that they were able to join RLC this time.  The most recent joined participant is Danaya and I am not sure if she is from Ukraine or Russia.  I know Kristy wants to stay in Spain and doesn't want to go back to Russia and I don't know if she will be able to renew her visa or not when it expires.  

So, I think most of RLC's future participants will be from Ukraine.