B7 - General Topic 2022 #8 (July)

14 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Some drama with Nelly and Bogdan

Nelly was drunk and went outside 0130 asleep (cam 4.4) to 05.05 and then the "drama" started upstairs 

7 hours ago, Moosecini said:

Looks like Nelly got completely wasted and is out like a corpse on the terrace (4-4) 🤣

A girl completely just wasting her life away.  Someday she'll lay down and never wake to see the light of the next day.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

15 hours ago, moos54 said:

I don't think you understood anything about the concept called friendship because that's exactly what we see with Gina, Martina and Nelly
Besides, it's not the first time that the three girls have spent time together at B7, besides they were already doing it before B7 was online, we could see them through the living room window at B4 , so we can already exclude that they do this for cameras and RLC 😁

Don't ruin everyone's fantasies 😂

15 hours ago, FrankZabba said:

not to be bothered on my lunch break but i'm sorry to disagree with such an asinine statement.  everything you see on rlc is done for the camera's.

No it's not

14 hours ago, philo said:

Who started the theory that asserts if someone is "friends" it somehow means that they are not having sex? (Don't answer that question...I think he just identified himself with a less than thoughtful post.) I have never had a sexual relationship with someone who was not a friend.

I have (Mates sister, Wifes cousin, Unknown swingers, Brothers fiance & more)

• Haha 1