B7 - General Topic 2022 #8 (July)

I dont know you all, but I think it is about time for these two girls to take good ole' Tim up to thier bedroom and tag team his ass for treating both of them so well. Most especially Kassandra needs to quit teasing the guy and giving him blue balls all the time.

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, ddhm said:

Nelly is simply a โ€œ non possible โ€œ to watch anymore tenant since and mostly after her first year of staying in Barcelona .A woman that her life is empty as she has no actual job , she has - to put it plain and simple words - not a purpose in life .What is it ? To buy a house ? She has no financial problems .To find a guyย 
ย Sheโ€™s already married . To fuck in lesbian ways ? She caused the biggest of dramas when she repeatedly cheated her husband with Martina .

ย 

All in all , a life without a purpose at the age of 30 , no real friends ( except of girls who met at her work - Gina / Martina can be considered so , where are her friends from Russia , Masha who she ruined the friendship with since school times ) ย and just the company of a dog so as not to feel lonely and a guy that LOVES her to the maximum and she is giving him so many reasons to abandon her but he stays by her side no matter what โ€ฆWhat is this Nelly doing as an RLC participant except living free and taking advantages as her husband has an RLC role who seems to like ? Pff ,whatever ..

So you think that Nelly's actions with Martina last year were behind his back?ย  I disagree.ย  I believe both Bogdan and Alberto were aware and fully on board with what they were doing.ย  It was must watch viewing and that is what RLC is all about.ย  Why it stopped, well maybe it got to serious.

• Upvote 2

43 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

Not going to happen because these girls are a fucking joke, actually B7 is a fucking joke. ๐Ÿ™„

it is!! my sub ended today,may take that re-sub $ and get a VHTV sub this time,RLC needs to get their shit together and get luna the fuck off the project!!!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2