B7 - General Topic 2022 #8 (July)

9 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Quick update so we know what’s going on 😂🤣😂🤣

Hunters results 

Thor = 2 ( Oks , Holly ) 

Samson = 1 ( Lorraine ) 

Tim = 1 ( Kassandra ) 

TO BE CONTINUED 😏

Maybe Oks, Holly, and Loraine were the hunters and Thor and Samson were the hunted.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, Ash1 said:

Maybe Oks, Holly, and Loraine were the hunters and Thor and Samson were the hunted.

👏🏻👏🏻 This is a theory I could never admit 😇😇 But then , it is Thor having fallen for the wrong girl so as losing the benefit of living in a villa in Barcelona ?  This is indeed a really great theory  of perhaps the girls being the hunters 😊

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

Usually , if a woman stops the guy to go down , either she feels “ not fresh and pussy smelling “ or obviously not liking the licking .. After watching  Kassandra being heavily drunk in B5 and most probably visiting the loo plenty of times to piss , she must have not feeling comfortable being licked ..

But we will find out soon when Part 2 occurs 😉

🙄…..thanks for the lesson. Also, women don’t like man going down on them that they don’t really like. Going down on a woman is very personal and she really needs to like the guy. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, joebirch said:

🙄…..thanks for the lesson. Also, women don’t like man going down on them that they don’t really like. Going down on a woman is very personal and she really needs to like the guy. 

I will obviously take into account the opinion and observation but sorry to say , it has never occurred to me ,so I can’t be really objective on that .This might get some opinions here , let’s see what will be posted 😊