6 minutes ago, Miraguy said:

Chiunque abbia impostato il posizionamento delle telecamere in B-7, ha sicuramente fatto un pessimo lavoro. Certo, è difficile guardare qualsiasi cosa succeda lì.

Soprattutto con l’audio

They know the blind spot in the back yard.  WHY would they choose that little corner of desolation to hang out???  It's blatantly obvious they are there to hide from the cameras.  🤨  The RULE is that none of them are allowed to BLOCK the cameras.  So, is this a loophole?  They can HIDE in the blind spots instead?  In my opinion, that's just as bad and should not be allowed either.  It's not like they're having a secret orgy down there.  It's like they're doing it just to show that they can, so fuck the subscribers.  Bullshite says I... complete bullshite.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, MountainSwede said:

Lilith and Martina really seem to be enjoying each other's company!

lilith is one girl i couldn't stand, she's always getting in the other peoples business and she's not that pretty at all.  martina however is not picky so you might get your wish.

8 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

lilith is one girl i couldn't stand, she's always getting in the other peoples business and she's not that pretty at all.  martina however is not picky so you might get your wish.

Just made the comment in that it was mentioned that Lillith is Bi.  No wish for a connection, just pondering a hookup.

• Thanks 1

I would personally LOVED seeing Martina and Lilith fuck one another in the LR couch where Lucian and Alexandra fucked while Nelly sleeps next door with Bogdan … just a reminder of how it was when they were fucking and Alberto was in the LR PlayStationing… 

BIG PLUS ….Lilith is single while Nelly cheated her husband ..