3 hours ago, Moosecini said:

Conoscono il punto cieco nel cortile sul retro. PERCHE' dovrebbero scegliere quel piccolo angolo di desolazione per rilassarsi??? È palesemente ovvio che sono lì per nascondersi dalle telecamere.  🤨   La REGOLA è che a nessuno di loro è permesso BLOCCARE le telecamere. Quindi, questa è una scappatoia? Possono invece NASCONDERSI negli angoli ciechi? Secondo me, è altrettanto negativo e non dovrebbe nemmeno essere consentito. Non è che stiano facendo un'orgia segreta laggiù. È come se lo facessero solo per dimostrare che possono, quindi fanculo gli iscritti. Una stronzata dice che io... una completa stronzata.

In my opinion, RLC allows this hiding: a hammock has been placed in the blind spot in the backyard. It can be seen in the daytime reflected in the glass door of the hall (cam 3-15)

On 7/13/2022 at 12:44 PM, Kingbanks said:

did Tereza grow her hair out or is that a wig? 

I'm not completely caught up in case someone else replied but these must be "extensions" as her hair was only shoulder length in Dec. I looked at pictures I took from that time. 

42 minutes ago, johnny0692 said:

Looks like Nelly & Lilith gonna have a bath

And the two of themwent skinny-dipping. It would dave been awesome if Martina stayed to take part in that. Oh well, I too hope Martina and Lilith form a special "bond". That would really pick things up a bit on the site. Maybe today was a start...we'll see.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, johnny0692 said:

Nelly & Lilith holding hands in bath. Maybe It's the start of something beautiful. here's hoping.

the only way b7, carla and yanie, or places like theirs will ever become interesting in my opinion is if they hook up with different people.  the same old day to day stuff is not going to cut it and people will get bored very fast with it.

1 hour ago, piedpiper1968 said:

I'm not completely caught up in case someone else replied but these must be "extensions" as her hair was only shoulder length in Dec. I looked at pictures I took from that time. 

I believe it's real, because she recently died it.