A wish list for the Queen

Since Leora loves eating cum I would like to see Leora work Paul's cock enough for him to cum but have him drop his load on a donut or piece of pizza or in her salad or some other similar type of food. Then Leora will proceed to eat the food that is glazed with Paul's cum. Imagine watching her devour every last bite of the cum laden food offering. I know she could do it and would be so exhilarating to watch her sexy eyes, mouth and tongue as she greedily savours the delicious taste. For some women and couples that is a real life treat while having playful fun.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

49 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Irma caused her own dilemma by overstaying and she got busted on an expired Visa.  Now she cannot return to anywhere within the Schengen Zone for 5 Years.  Since it has been almost 2 Years she still has 3 more years to go but I highly doubt she'll be back on RLC at all.  Malia she was on an expired Visa as well but she was not penalized as severely as Irma was.

Most apartments when they leave there are comments for a couple of days and then the topics go dead and they find another apartment to view and converse in.  It was proven once when the Russia Apartments all collapsed and pulled offline. Comments made for a few days and then it was like people just forgot all about them. People have to realize there are other chapters of life people move on to.  They come and they go.

Their resumes should be interesting. 

What was your last job?  I was a camgirl for the last 10 years.  Seen it all by lying flat on my back and my knees around my ears.  :biggrin:

Absolutely.  That is what I meant about her destroying her long term for the present (and took grief). If she is to have any type of career she needs most of the time she's spent on RLC invested in the career.  She'll be mid 30s with no recent work profile and that is tough with so many kids coming into the market. I wish her the best but in spite of the Leora right or wrong worshipers she has not begun years on a pension or seniority nor has she established a  referenced recent work history to gain entry into a great job.  Just saying.  Hope she and Paul have a plan. They sure as hell need one.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
  • Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Fuck, I'm still waiting for a new voyeur cam site to open up. Voyeur-Villa gone, Life Down Under gone, Spygasm gone, VoyeurSun (planned on starting by Tim Stoakes) never opened, Camarads is brutal, VoyeurHouse.com is full of popups even on the Brave browser and VoyeurHub is not worth the time. Definitely need a new injection of these types of sites. I hear that VoyeurLife is still threatening to open soon. 

So, in the meantime, as a voyeur the only apartment and girl that I find worth following is Leora. All the rest (apartments, houses and tenants) is fucking crap no matter what site. Do you think that I am too picky or get bored too easily? A voyeur needs good stimulation and always in search of new "heart pulpitating" targets. Both RLC and VHTV don't change their business model and have become predictable, stagnant and results in limited viewing for me.

Brave Browser never used to be that way.  It stopped everything and anything that was tossed at it.  Then they started making changes like all the other browsers and eventually they stooped to the same level as the rest of them. Pop ups galore all because they want to force ads that are of no relevance to 90% of the people that use browsers. It's all advertising as the more ads that get get seen is big dollars for the browser operators.  I'd like to see the return of Netscape at least there things could be controlled.

There are two other sites if they can ever get them off the ground to achieve flight.  There is another one SpiedLife but it cannot be allowed on the forum boards as it contains children within the broadcasted images. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

There is another one SpiedLife but it cannot be allowed on the forum boards as it contains children within the broadcasted images. 

I have looked at SpiedLife a few times but nothing good. As long as kids are on the site then it will remain fairly tame. Not for me either. I am more into good looking grandmas - 😈. Even if Kira and Nina found themselves their with their newborn it would be quite the boring watch.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, dougiestyle4u said:

I have looked at SpiedLife a few times but nothing good. As long as kids are on the site then it will remain fairly tame. Not for me either. I am more into good looking grandmas - 😈. Even if Kira and Nina found themselves their with their newborn it would be quite the boring watch.

I can never see Nina & Kira going that route to a site as such as that. It's not on their level. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Brave Browser never used to be that way.  It stopped everything and anything that was tossed at it.  Then they started making changes like all the other browsers and eventually they stooped to the same level as the rest of them. Pop ups galore all because they want to force ads that are of no relevance to 90% of the people that use browsers. It's all advertising as the more ads that get get seen is big dollars for the browser operators.  I'd like to see the return of Netscape at least there things could be controlled.

There are two other sites if they can ever get them off the ground to achieve flight.  There is another one SpiedLife but it cannot be allowed on the forum boards as it contains children within the broadcasted images. 

Ah, Netscape...those were the days. Miss it. Heck I miss Formula 1 cars with no sponsors plastered on them, no wings and in national colors. Not to mention the good ol days when you didn't have to lock your home or car. But there was no real time watching a pretty woman with a great body do what Leora does. 

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

But there was no real time watching a pretty woman with a great body do what Leora does. 

Some things have changed for the better. Old days were just naked pics of African women that National Geographics offered or pics of Sears models wearing bras and panties. Good in the day but can't beat real life live action.

1 minute ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Some things have changed for the better. Old days were just naked pics of African women that National Geographics offered or pics of Sears models wearing bras and panties. Good in the day but can't beat real life live action.

How was I not involved in this convo? Oh yeah, I was busy watching cam girls.

Very interesting though.

• Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Ugh, I would not like to see anything with children. Don't want to be anywhere near them. Spent the better part of my life as a single dad and that was enough.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Irma caused her own dilemma by overstaying and she got busted on an expired Visa.  Now she cannot return to anywhere within the Schengen Zone for 5 Years.  Since it has been almost 2 Years she still has 3 more years to go but I highly doubt she'll be back on RLC at all.  Malia she was on an expired Visa as well but she was not penalized as severely as Irma was.

Most apartments when they leave there are comments for a couple of days and then the topics go dead and they find another apartment to view and converse in.  It was proven once when the Russia Apartments all collapsed and pulled offline. Comments made for a few days and then it was like people just forgot all about them. People have to realize there are other chapters of life people move on to.  They come and they go.

Their resumes should be interesting. 

What was your last job?  I was a camgirl for the last 10 years.  Seen it all by lying flat on my back and my knees around my ears.  :biggrin:

Ok Irma. The frst one I really liked. Hope she is well.

But if I recall I held on to Leora and low and behold she came back.

Now it Kitty. She is only a phone call from being reinstated. But it seems she will have to deal with a new flat since Venera and Lion have been doing a pretty good job.

So I wait and watch. 😒

Funny thing on a side note. When Kitty got her first look at Venera she thought as I did.

Venera is a pretty lady. But in spite of her family problems, let's face it, Kitty is a model and she has that exotic look about her. We were thinking the same thing. But Venera has shown herself to be good enough to be compared to the earlier days of Linda and Tibor. Plus they are so much happier.

I still miss my girl tho.