A wish list for the Queen

5 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Bring it on. Everyone has their own opinion and if some don't like it they have three choices - dispute or dislike my comment, "ignore"me or they can leave. I will say it again - to me, Leora IS a sex object and a good one at that.

Truth hurts.  You said it accurately. When I said virtually the same think I got hammered as If I defamed the Virgin Mary. But I didn't say it to offend I said it as I thought it was accurate. She is incredible good at what she does. If she wasn't a huge exhibitionist she wouldn't be No. 1 on RLC and she is.  You go, girl.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Sad 2

4 hours ago, jjohndoe1960 said:

Pretty sure than Leora knows the reason that a lot of people watch.

Over the years, she has made subtle, and not-so-subtle, changes in her approach to the cameras. Maybe she enjoys it, maybe she chooses to, knowing the potential benefits of it (I dont know anything of the structure/workings of RLC to say anything).

Ive said before, that she must be aware/have seen the, falling away of other participants, and maybe this alters her approach to trying to appease viewers.

Maybe she appreciates suggestions (if they are viewed as suggestions and not demands), and if they work for her, and satisfies some members, is it the worse thing?

When an attractive woman like Leora does what she does knowing she is being watched and looks at the camera as she does it you have your answer. That's why I pay the $45 a month. I appreciate it when she does something she's never done before hence the wish list. New is more exciting than repetition, and for her also.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
  • Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, Misamor said:

Meine Wunschliste ist, dass Leora sich auf die Suche nach einem neuen Typen macht und diesen faulen, fetten Kerl namens Paul fallen lässt. Auch Girl-on-Girl-Action, das würde mich tatsächlich dazu bringen, wieder zu abonnieren.

Sie hatte doch in Prag jemanden, genannt Lover-Boy oder LB. Das wurde lang und breit im Forum  diskutiert und gab oft Anlaß zu Kritik und auch zu langen Telefonaten während Malia untätig im Bett zubrachte. Leider hat sie ihn nie vor die Kameras gebracht, aus welchen Gründen kann ich nicht sagen. Wegen ihm blieb sie so manches Wochenende außerhalb von RLC und Malia mußte die Stellung halten und erhielt wenig Dank dafür. Weder von Leora, für die das wohl selbstverständlich war, noch vom Forum. Das fand ich damals sehr schade. Jetzt ist Paul und ihre Lieblingshündin Eva da und es scheint so daß sie Paul zuliebe auf viele Pläne verzichtet die sie vorher für die Zeit nach RLC hatte. Ich kann ihr nur von Herzen wünschen daß sie sich  in ihrer Beziehung zu Paul nicht verzockt hat und sie  etwas Tragfähiges für ihr Leben nach RLC aufbauen oder ausbauen kann. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Max Ragnar said:

Truth hurts.  You said it accurately. When I said virtually the same think I got hammered as If I defamed the Virgin Mary. But I didn't say it to offend I said it as I thought it was accurate. She is incredible good at what she does. If she wasn't a huge exhibitionist she wouldn't be No. 1 on RLC and she is.  You go, girl.

There are good reasons why she is the longest "serving" tenant on RLC. Sure I don't like her repetive bates but all the other subtle or in-your-face teasing is quite the voyeur thrill for me. Everyone wins with Leora's participation - Leora herself, Paul, subscribers and RLC. RLC is an adult voyeur cam site. Leora has and will do what she wants. Sit back and enjoy her beauty and sexuality. Obviously she loves herself and some love her for who she is and what she does. SIMPLE.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, dougiestyle4u said:

There are good reasons why she is the longest "serving" tenant on RLC. Sure I don't like her repetive bates but all the other subtle or in-your-face teasing is quite the voyeur thrill for me. Everyone wins with Leora's participation - Leora herself, Paul, subscribers and RLC. RLC is an adult voyeur cam site. Leora has and will do what she wants. Sit back and enjoy her beauty and sexuality. Obviously she loves herself and some love her for who she is and what she does. SIMPLE.

Eventually there will come a day where she'll just pack her belongings and move on.  Hopefully that day is coming soon.

Stephen Colbert Good Luck GIF

• Haha 1
  • Sad 3

My wish is that she extend her enjoyment of her flavors to after her bate is over.  She's always dripping a lot afterward and ends up mopping it up with panties or whatever is handy.  Leora, how about you just start scooping it out and licking your fingers clean instead of wiping them on the sheets or cushions?  Seriously, sweetie, if I was there, I'd take care of that for you.  ~slurp~

7 Animated emoticons ideas | animated emoticons, funny emoticons, smiley  emoji

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, PoeBoy said:

My wish is that she extend her enjoyment of her flavors to after her bate is over.  She's always dripping a lot afterward and ends up mopping it up with panties or whatever is handy.  Leora, how about you just start scooping it out and licking your fingers clean instead of wiping them on the sheets or cushions?  Seriously, sweetie, if I was there, I'd take care of that for you.  ~slurp~

7 Animated emoticons ideas | animated emoticons, funny emoticons, smiley  emoji

In the guestroom of the old apartment Paul came inside her and it spilled out. She scooped it out of her pussy with her fingers and ate it then licked more load off her her fingers in front of him.  It was pretty sexy.  Picture posted in Premium.

36 minutes ago, PoeBoy said:

I recall one time in the old apartment in the guest room Paul came in her and she scooped it out and straight into her mouth.  The video is online still.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Eventually there will come a day where she'll just pack her belongings and move on.  Hopefully that day is coming soon.

Stephen Colbert Good Luck GIF

Such an optimist - 🙂. Sadly, with all the Barca girls that come and go and come back and go and come back again and go and come back for the millionth time and go - the only girl that kept my interest was Irma (mmmmmm). If and when Leora leaves the project I am sure her followers will not be able to find another girl to fill Leora's shoes. Even Martina (very nice girl), to me, has fallen off the radar. Perhaps Leora plans on leaving in the near future and another reason why she is trying to "outperform" for her paying audience. Maybe when she leaves she could be a cam girl since they have mature women and she will need the continued attention while still being an exhibitionist. Her devoted fans would definitely follow her there if that ever happened, including me.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Such an optimist - 🙂. Sadly, with all the Barca girls that come and go and come back and go and come back again and go and come back for the millionth time and go - the only girl that kept my interest was Irma (mmmmmm). If and when Leora leaves the project I am sure her followers will not be able to find another girl to fill Leora's shoes. Even Martina (very nice girl), to me, has fallen off the radar. Perhaps Leora plans on leaving in the near future and another reason why she is trying to "outperform" for her paying audience. Maybe when she leaves she could be a cam girl since they have mature women and she will need the continued attention while still being an exhibitionist. Her devoted fans would definitely follow her there if that ever happened, including me.

Irma caused her own dilemma by overstaying and she got busted on an expired Visa.  Now she cannot return to anywhere within the Schengen Zone for 5 Years.  Since it has been almost 2 Years she still has 3 more years to go but I highly doubt she'll be back on RLC at all.  Malia she was on an expired Visa as well but she was not penalized as severely as Irma was.

Most apartments when they leave there are comments for a couple of days and then the topics go dead and they find another apartment to view and converse in.  It was proven once when the Russia Apartments all collapsed and pulled offline. Comments made for a few days and then it was like people just forgot all about them. People have to realize there are other chapters of life people move on to.  They come and they go.

Their resumes should be interesting. 

What was your last job?  I was a camgirl for the last 10 years.  Seen it all by lying flat on my back and my knees around my ears.  :biggrin:

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

29 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Most apartments when they leave there are comments for a couple of days and then the topics go dead and they find another apartment to view and converse in.  It was proven once when the Russia Apartments all collapsed and pulled offline. Comments made for a few days and then it was like people just forgot all about them.

Fuck, I'm still waiting for a new voyeur cam site to open up. Voyeur-Villa gone, Life Down Under gone, Spygasm gone, VoyeurSun (planned on starting by Tim Stoakes) never opened, Camarads is brutal, VoyeurHouse.com is full of popups even on the Brave browser and VoyeurHub is not worth the time. Definitely need a new injection of these types of sites. I hear that VoyeurLife is still threatening to open soon. 

So, in the meantime, as a voyeur the only apartment and girl that I find worth following is Leora. All the rest (apartments, houses and tenants) is fucking crap no matter what site. Do you think that I am too picky or get bored too easily? A voyeur needs good stimulation and always in search of new "heart pulpitating" targets. Both RLC and VHTV don't change their business model and have become predictable, stagnant and results in limited viewing for me.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1