A wish list for the Queen

A wish list of exhibitionist behaviors for Her Majesty to consider for her own pleasure and that of her many fans around the world.  Leora is noticeably trying new things, positions and angles. What are the forum member's ideas?  Here is mine:

A standing bate in front of cam 14 on the balcony at the railing or by the lemon tree trying to act like nothing is going on.  I can see her hand covering her mouth trying to contain the sounds.  Her squirming would be thrilling.

• Sad 2

48 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

A wish list of exhibitionist behaviors for Her Majesty to consider for her own pleasure and that of her many fans around the world.  Leora is noticeably trying new things, positions and angles. What are the forum member's ideas?  Here is mine:

A standing bate in front of cam 14 on the balcony at the railing or by the lemon tree trying to act like nothing is going on.  I can see her hand covering her mouth trying to contain the sounds.  Her squirming would be thrilling.

PATETHIC,PATETHIC AND PATETHIC AGAIN.

• Upvote 6

Don't see why you two are so negative.  It is a voyeur site BTW.  I mean her no disrespect. She does what she does, all of which is highly unusual most women which is why we subscribe.  Do you buy Playboy 'for the articles'?

• Sad 2
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

Don't see why you two are so negative.  It is a voyeur site BTW.  I mean her no disrespect. She does what she does, all of which is highly unusual most women which is why we subscribe.  Do you buy Playboy 'for the articles'?

I make it 5 of us that are as you call it negative not 2, and Playboy's a load of rubbish always has been always will be

• Upvote 5

17 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

Patethic, Patethic and Patethic again. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3