Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2022) #8

Pete1960

21 minutes ago, Anode said:

C'est quoi l’étiquette qui dépasse de son slip c'est prix ou quoi 

Its just a label, I know the brand I wear the labels are serrated, so they are intended to be cut off, otherwise they can hang out and look unsightly.

Obviously his personal maid/cook/cleaner/ironer/mommy/dogsbody hasnt got round to cutting it off, so there it remains.

• Sad 1

23 minutes ago, Anode said:

C'est quoi l’étiquette qui dépasse de son slip c'est prix ou quoi 

Think you have a fetish fixation for Paul's underpants last week

you said there were inside out oh well whatever excites you

• Upvote 4

1 minute ago, jjohndoe1960 said:

Its just a label, I know the brand I wear the labels are serrated, so they are intended to be cut off, otherwise they can hang out and look unsightly.

Obviously his personal maid/cook/cleaner/ironer/mommy/dogsbody hasnt got round to cutting it off, so there it remains.

And another one that's likes Paul's underpants you and Anode should exchange pairs

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 3

il y a 8 minutes, jjohndoe1960 a dit :

C'est juste une étiquette, je sais que la marque que je porte, les étiquettes sont dentelées, elles sont donc destinées à être coupées, sinon elles peuvent traîner et avoir l'air disgracieuses.

De toute évidence, sa femme de ménage/cuisinier/nettoyeur/repasseuse/maman/chien n'a pas réussi à le couper, alors il en reste là.

Et ça lui viendrai pas a l'idée de le couper ,si Leora lui mettait un ciseau dans les mains

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1