Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2022) #8

Pete1960

A bit off topic but I couldn't help notice that it seemed as though something has been missing from the threads in this section of the site lately, and then it came to me. Something must have happened with Max. 

• Upvote 3

Paul has got to be the dullest deadwood lover in the entire world!

He has the gorgeous sexy Leora squirming around him desperate to cum and to make him cum all over her mouth and face and Paul lays there staring into oblivion looking like he is bored to tears and longs to get back to his computer!!!

Leora needs to discover what a real man could do for her. Imagine what Sam would do for her!

At least Paul allows Leora to display her charms for us but beyond that Leora's plastic vibrator moves far more than Paul ever tries to!

I'm convinced if he had a choice he would never make love to anything except his computer!!!!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 4

11 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

A bit off topic but I couldn't help notice that it seemed as though something has been missing from the threads in the section of the site lately, and then it came to me. Something must have happened with Max. 

Gee, I hope not. Maybe he's on a vacation.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, jugghead said:

As often as some of what he mentions does seem to get criticized, he may have decided to take a vacation from the site. I as well hope nothing unfortunate has happened with him. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

beautiful girls in bed 

On laptop and phone 

Leora naked with wonderful ass After a blowjob on paul and Masturbation with Mr pink  

Are saying Leora's ass is wonderful or Eva's? I'm confused.🤣

• Haha 2

51 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

beautiful girls in bed 

On laptop and phone 

Leora naked with wonderful ass After a blowjob on paul and Masturbation with Mr pink  

I noticed while Leora was blowing Paul that Eva was going down on Spongebob 😅

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, van the man said:

Paul has got to be the dullest deadwood lover in the entire world!

He has the gorgeous sexy Leora squirming around him desperate to cum and to make him cum all over her mouth and face and Paul lays there staring into oblivion looking like he is bored to tears and longs to get back to his computer!!!

Leora needs to discover what a real man could do for her. Imagine what Sam would do for her!

At least Paul allows Leora to display her charms for us but beyond that Leora's plastic vibrator moves far more than Paul ever tries to!

I'm convinced if he had a choice he would never make love to anything except his computer!!!!

1 hour ago, jugghead said:

Probable back on the Booze and is on a bender right now, Like Stn can't give up the smokes He can't give up the booze both Failures

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 2