B1 - General Topic 2022 #28 (July)

38 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

what you just said is not what i'm saying lol.  i don't know what she looks like and she may be beautiful but the words beautiful and mathilda don't go together in my opinion.  with a name like mathilda it sounds like she came out of the wicked witch of the west book, has a big gnarly wart and a messed up nose lol.  nothing against her and i hope she doesn't take it wrong but that's what i think of when i hear the word mathilda.

It's only a secret between you and me but Mathilda isn't her real name by the way 🤣

• Haha 3

21 minutes ago, moos54 said:

It's only a secret between you and me but Mathilda isn't her real name by the way 🤣

No, it's like Frank - I imagine someone who is constantly out fishing 😉 

You know what they say about skeletons in the closet, we all have secrets that we keep.  Like maybe a meeting with dragon that no one would ever believe, or witch or warlock maybe we have even worn a costume that would make a woman look just like a man, or maybe a man look just like a woman, I guess we call that being in drag.

I know I have closet full of skeletons, and many secrets that I only share with those who I can trust.

I say this because I have noticed that "The Most Electrifying Elegant Extraordinary Exceptional ESMI" always goes outside to talk on the phone to keep her secrets.....😉😈😉

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

You know what they say about skeletons in the closet, we all have secrets that we keep.  Like maybe a meeting with dragon that no one would ever believe, or witch or warlock maybe we have even worn a costume that would make a woman look just like a man, or maybe a man look just like a woman, I guess we call that being in drag.

I know I have closet full of skeletons, and many secrets that I only share with those who I can trust.

I say this because I have noticed that "The Most Electrifying Elegant Extraordinary Exceptional ESMI" always goes outside to talk on the phone to keep her secrets.....😉😈😉

You call that private Conversations not secrets.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

I stand corrected

It's a nice night outside you haven't figured that out yet that she love the outside she opens all the windows in the house she go and sits outside to read and to the beach i think she loves spain too.

10 minutes ago, RonS said:

It's a nice night outside you haven't figured that out yet that she love the outside she opens all the windows in the house she go and sits outside to read and to the beach i think she loves spain too.

besides that, marlene has brought a man home, in the kitchen now