B2 - General Topic 2022 #18 (July)

45 minutes ago, moos54 said:

In fact, it's just Kristy who does Kristy 😁

Esmi is becoming kind of prude, she started out having fun, but now she wants to play on her phone instead joining the festivities. Kristy and my FAV KLASSIC KAYLEY are so much fun to watch and so is Holly and Lavika. They know how to have a good time and would be fun to party with, ESMI I am not sure about. Seems like she runs out of gas pretty quickly.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Esmi is becoming kind of prude, she started out having fun, but now she wants to play on her phone instead joining the festivities. Kristy and my FAV KLASSIC KAYLEY are so much fun to watch and so is Holly and Lavika. They know how to have a good time and would be fun to party with, ESMI I am not sure about. Seems like she runs out of gas pretty quickly.

She's bored. She's been drinking since what? 15-16h? In the afternoon she had a lot of fun at the table.

Just now, thinga69 said:

She's bored. She's been drinking since what? 15-16h? In the afternoon she had a lot of fun at the table.

Blinders man, I am telling you...... She is making her own boredom then and has no one to blame but herself.

7 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

She better hook up with Nelly. At least they'd have something in common.  Drinking.  :biggrin:

5 minutes ago, van the man said:

Esmi makes Alana look like an extrovert!!!! Her entire body language screams leave me alone do not come near me. Hopefully she fucks off back to her room as soon as possible

😂😂😂….I am telling you guys, she needs to go