B2 - General Topic 2022 #18 (July)

3 hours ago, moos54 said:

I guess this is just your personal opinion because those who enjoyed watching this girl while she was living in Russia must have seen things that you never noticed and that makes her special for sure, I'm guilty because I am one of those people

In fact, it's like Leora, some will adulate her and others will find her boring, I find her very boring  and I can tell you that she had a rich social life outside of her apartment  in 3 years 😁

there is no doubt that there are people on this forum that know a hell of a lot more about these girls than i do and it appears that you are in the know.  however, everything is personal opinion isn't it?  i've never watched leora and i certainly won't watch her if and when i subscribe again and personally don't give a rats fart about her social life outside the apartment!

6 hours ago, studev3131 said:

The current RLC recruiter Cleary has a preference for really skinny, small breasted  brunettes.  I see some these girls and can't tell the difference.

That's why Esmi is so popular...😍

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Keen Observer said:

I dropped my Premium when Radi left.  So just over two months ago.   In checking out Kaley, I see that Alana is still there.  Has she ever done anything of note?  

NOTHING WHATSOEVER

4 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

I am only mildly excited and that is because it won't take much to improve on Luna and her stay. Other than the times when others spoke English to her, she literally did nothing. 

I'm sad to see lovely Luna go, for obvious reasons, but it was plain to see that RLC isn't for her on her own, plus she has a job and a life outside RLC...Real life 😁

Good luck Luna...I'm sure you'll pop up as a guest here and there ❤

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

it is bogdan

Of course not, he has no decision-making power on who comes or does not come to participate in RLC, he is simply there for the maintenance of small jobs, nothing more
Otherwise he is also a participant like the others with him

• Upvote 3

4 hours ago, Keen Observer said:

I dropped my Premium when Radi left.  So just over two months ago.   In checking out Kaley, I see that Alana is still there.  Has she ever done anything of note?  

Radi's back...Oh sorry, my bad, it's Mathilda...😏

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Of course not, he has no decision-making power on who comes or does not come to participate in RLC, he is simply there for the maintenance of small jobs, nothing more
Otherwise he is also a participant like the others with him

personal opinion