B2 - General Topic 2022 #18 (July)

24 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

i can't believe people are excited over another returnee, kaley was nothing special in r1 and will be nothing special in b2.

I am only mildly excited and that is because it won't take much to improve on Luna and her stay. Other than the times when others spoke English to her, she literally did nothing. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

58 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

i can't believe people are excited over another returnee, kaley was nothing special in r1 and will be nothing special in b2.

I guess this is just your personal opinion because those who enjoyed watching this girl while she was living in Russia must have seen things that you never noticed and that makes her special for sure, I'm guilty because I am one of those people

In fact, it's like Leora, some will adulate her and others will find her boring, I find her very boring  and I can tell you that she had a rich social life outside of her apartment  in 3 years 😁

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, corvette84 said:

You are right, I'm not crazy about those kind of bates. Believe it or not Mathilda is my favorite right now. 😁

Oh yeah! She has a beautiful pussy 🐱😍

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

5 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Kaley, for those who don't know her, was a resident in the same apartment as Kamila and Kristy. She occupied the room next to the LR in that apartment. She masturbated almost every night. Had 1 or 2 guys over for sex, and if I remember correctly, surprised all of us when she brought home a beautiful woman and they had amazing sex for 3 or 4 hours. 

In other words, Kaley is good friends with Kristy and Alana. 

Was not Kaley, it was Heidi who brought a brunette for a awesome sex night ! 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

Was not Kaley, it was Heidi who brought a brunette for a awesome sex night ! 

Yep - Flipper 🙂 The best girl/girl on RLC 🙂 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3