B2 - General Topic 2022 #18 (July)

3 minutes ago, studev3131 said:

The current RLC recruiter Cleary has a preference for really skinny, small breasted  brunettes.  I see some these girls and can't tell the difference.

Because they are hiring model again. 

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, johnny0692 said:

Welcome Kaley

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Kaley, for those who don't know her, was a resident in the same apartment as Kamila and Kristy. She occupied the room next to the LR in that apartment. She masturbated almost every night. Had 1 or 2 guys over for sex, and if I remember correctly, surprised all of us when she brought home a beautiful woman and they had amazing sex for 3 or 4 hours. 

In other words, Kaley is good friends with Kristy and Alana. 

6 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Kaley, for those who don't know her, was a resident in the same apartment as Kamila and Kristy. She occupied the room next to the LR in that apartment. She masturbated almost every night. Had 1 or 2 guys over for sex, and if I remember correctly, surprised all of us when she brought home a beautiful woman and they had amazing sex for 3 or 4 hours. 

Kaley had sex with two different guys for a total of 3 times.

It was Heidi that had sex with a woman, she was in that room before Kaley.

• Thanks 2

15 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Sounds good to me. 😁

5 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

Sounds good to me. 😁

I wouldn't want to disappoint you but these weren't masturbations the way you like them, she let the water run over her pussy in the bathtub almost every time she went to the bathroom to take a shower or a bath 😁

• Sad 1

8 minutes ago, moos54 said:

I wouldn't want to disappoint you but these weren't masturbations the way you like them, she let the water run over her pussy in the bathtub almost every time she went to the bathroom to take a shower or a bath 😁

But are  they good?

42 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

I remember her, she was fun, but she always bate in the dark 😩

20 minutes ago, moos54 said:

She did that as Kami did, but she was doing it in her bed before going to sleep too, always with the lights off 

52 minutes ago, moos54 said:

You are right, I'm not crazy about those kind of bates. Believe it or not Mathilda is my favorite right now. 😁

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, studev3131 said:

The current RLC recruiter Cleary has a preference for really skinny, small breasted  brunettes.  I see some these girls and can't tell the difference.

that would be bogdan so what you say is correct.