Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2022) #9

10 hours ago, Max Ragnar said:

No kidding.  Since I toned things down I requested a standing bathroom bate at Cam 7 which she'd never done.  The next day she did it. That's no coincident.  Jimbo's right on.

Now if I can twist her beautiful little arm and get her to bate standing at the railing in front of cam 14 she'd put me in the cardiac unit at the hospital. It's risky (her drug of choice) and she'll maybe at least think about it while bating. The thing that makes Leora the sexiest gal on the net is that she somehow can look so sweet even when being very naughty.

Whatever it takes to put you in the cardiac unit, I'm all for it! 😀

• Haha 1

Good Morning  

great wednesday to all

27/07/2022  27/July /2022

Good morning Beautiful girls 

Leora and sexy girl

👸 👯 

Good Morning 

Paul and Eva

🤴🐕

🐨👯 🌟🐈 😉🐎🦝🐿️🦍🗼💀🐊😁🦜 😈🐶 🦨 🔭 ✈️ 🕵️👨‍🍳🌶️🏍️ patou gag-her brokk! nenemoh7 hard on chris gregg scutus moos54 tikayou Masterchef marco 6742 taxio miraguy spying1 Pete1960 ste

Days Of The Week Wednesday GIF

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

Good Morning  

great wednesday to all

27/07/2022  27/July /2022

Good morning Beautiful girls 

Leora and sexy girl

👸 👯 

Good Morning 

Paul and Eva

🤴🐕

🐨👯 🌟🐈 😉🐎🦝🐿️🦍🗼💀🐊😁🦜 😈🐶 🦨 🔭 ✈️ 🕵️👨‍🍳🌶️🏍️ patou gag-her brokk! nenemoh7 hard on chris gregg scutus moos54 tikayou Masterchef marco 6742 taxio miraguy spying1 Pete1960 ste

Days Of The Week Wednesday GIF

Hope everyone is enjoying life, Pulo is that you driving 🚗

• Thanks 1

My life has been busy lately so I haven't been able to watch a lot. 

Why is Leora sleeping in the the Guest room these days?

Why when I log on (remembering my time zone) is Paul sleeping on the couch?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

My life has been busy lately so I haven't been able to watch a lot. 

Why is Leora sleeping in the the Guest room these days?

Why when I log on (remembering my time zone) is Paul sleeping on the couch?

Because  of forest fires i believe from germany  has been drifting smoke across most of  czech ,   and the wind direction  blows it more to the bedroom side.   Everyone in prague  has been advised to keep all windows and doors closed .   That is why  bedroom door is closed and she sometimes puts a blanket at bottom of the door.  

• Thanks 9
  • Upvote 2

9 hours ago, taxio said:

It's funny, how monotonous and boring it can be, to look at the Queen's pussy all afternoon/night

When you feel that there is no motivation in your daily life and there is nothing to excite you, try changing your routine. There are times when you get into the cycle of life that is set by the society, break that! Try to set a new routine where there are more fun filled and exciting tasks lined up so that your performance also shoots up. This way you will look forward to wake up each day with enthusiasm and look forward to doing something you like.

Let us know how it goes with you on this, meanwhile the great majority I would imagine will continue to look at Leora's monotonous pussy.

Just joshing with you mate !! 😁

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4