Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2022) #9

19 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

Paul in the bathroom washing the beautiful body and dick  sitting  

Leora on the balcony with Eva 

pink t-shirt 

Ive heard of babysitting but not dick sitting and if I was anywhere near leora my dick would not be sitting 

• Haha 3

18 minutes ago, Anode said:

Lui y arrive-t-il d'utiliser du bain douche ou même du savon pour se laver ,mis a part le shampoing pour ces cheveux ?

oui j'ai remarquer aussi ,hier il prend une douche pour aller faire son sport remet son skip sale  et après le sport il ne reprend pas de douche  en plus il fait très chaud  .

et les dents c'est pas ça  c'et peu être pour sa que leora a fuit la chambre au milieu de la nuit ça pue.

il y a 5 minutes, RAME a dit :

oui j'ai remarqué aussi ,hier il prend une douche pour aller faire son sport remettre son skip sale et après le sport il ne reprend pas de douche en plus il fait très chaud .

et les dents c'est pas ça c'et peu être pour sa que leora a fuit la chambre au milieu de la nuit ça pue.

Il sent le fennec

22 minutes ago, Anode said:

With his cap he looks like SpongeBob

I would respectfully offer you and others some advice gained from several years of experience.

Leora reads the forum, and she doesn't take kindly to hostile negative remarks directed at Paul, he is her choice and we would all like to swap places with him.

She is not against withholding favours for us if we piss her off too much. 

Live and let live guys !

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5