Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2022) #9

5 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

I would respectfully offer you and others some advice gained from several years of experience.

Leora reads the forum, and she doesn't take kindly to hostile negative remarks directed at Paul, he is her choice and we would all like to swap places with him.

She is not against withholding favours for us if we piss her off too much. 

Live and let live guys !

No kidding.  Since I toned things down I requested a standing bathroom bate at Cam 7 which she'd never done.  The next day she did it. That's no coincident.  Jimbo's right on.

Now if I can twist her beautiful little arm and get her to bate standing at the railing in front of cam 14 she'd put me in the cardiac unit at the hospital. It's risky (her drug of choice) and she'll maybe at least think about it while bating. The thing that makes Leora the sexiest gal on the net is that she somehow can look so sweet even when being very naughty.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

26 minutes ago, Anode said:

It's not to offend Leora, but it's not the best way to tell Leora that Paul washes every day like she does  .

She is not stupid ! She has been with Paul since they were at college, if she doesn't know him by now she never will.

She seems delighted with the arrangements so why can't we be?

Be nice to her and what is hers, and she will reciprocate and be nice to us. 

• Upvote 5

46 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

She is not stupid ! She has been with Paul since they were at college, if she doesn't know him by now she never will.

She seems delighted with the arrangements so why can't we be?

Be nice to her and what is hers, and she will reciprocate and be nice to us. 

The voice of reason speaks again rock on uncle jim

1 hour ago, ashleyxyz said:

Yuck! But I've had those, usually too much garlic!

I think at some point in time almost everyone has had a bout or two.  

I just hate when it happens while asleep at night. It's not nice waking with full drawers.   :biggrin:

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, ashleyxyz said:

Yuck! But I've had those, usually too much garlic!

Garlic   Love it but it always, ahem, goes right through me as General Patton used to say, "like s*** thru a goose"

Now let's change the subject!

• Haha 2

22 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

I think at some point in time almost everyone has had a bout or two.  

I just hate when it happens while asleep at night. It's not nice waking with full drawers.   :biggrin:

Or when you sneeze and get a surprise...

• Haha 2