Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2022) #9

7 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hi Max, there is something about Leora that drives you guys crazy that I don't see. But I can't say what I'm thinking or no one will talk to me anymore. It's nothing terrible but it will be taken I'm attacking her.

Ashley you're entitled to your opinions if anybody can't handle what you have to say, then they shouldn't be on this site

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

8 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hi Max, there is something about Leora that drives you guys crazy that I don't see. But I can't say what I'm thinking or no one will talk to me anymore. It's nothing terrible but it will be taken I'm attacking her.

I didn't see her as attractive in the first apartment. Only watched because she was female, naked and did things to herself which was unusual to be able to watch.  Then she filled out. Visual is a big deal with men, much more than with women.

After, what, nine years of watching her she has become a one way acquaintance whose life is interesting and to me many times frustrating.

Last night I began in June 2013 in the archives.  Leora was very volatile with Paul as with Loverboy. She was shy. Many were frustrated with both of them and then viewed them as a Kitty-Paul this will never work relationship. Also Malia appeared and Leora had discovered she loved to tease and perform in front of the camera. It was interesting to read every post.

Beauty and attraction is in the eye of the beholder, Ash.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

Ashley you're entitled to your opinions if anybody can't handle what you have to say, then they shouldn't be on this site

Second that     Rules

(7) Do not Flame-Bait, Flame, and/or Attack Other Member’s Comments or Tenants Actions Without Explaining Yourself.

(7a) Members who cannot seem to get along with one another. If a member finds another members posts annoying then there is an option within each members personal profile settings called ignore. Within that you will see options of how to ignore members. Please use it that's what it is there for. 

* (If you have any excess baggage, please leave your troubles at the door before checking in) *

(7b) There has been far too many disruptions as of late within forum topics of apartments and these disruptions have to stop once and for all. If one does not like another members posts you have the option to ignore that member. If you wish to call that member out then take it over to Rants and Flames and air your grievance and have it out there. Any disruption in the forum apartment topics such as flaming, flame baiting or gaslighting will be met with warnings and time away from posting activities for all who get involved.

• Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

👿 Hi Ash'

Good to see you again,

Never be afraid of stating your opinion on this forum Ash' and never bother about those that might think differently, your opinion is as valid as anyone else's. 

Say what's on your mind girl and shame the devil ! 👿😉

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

👿 Hi Ash'

Good to see you again,

Never be afraid of stating your opinion on this forum Ash' and never bother about those that might think differently, your opinion is as valid as anyone else's. 

Say what's on your mind girl and shame the devil ! 👿😉

Try and make us blush, Ash.

2 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hi Ash, great to see you here.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, SPYING 1 said:

Great to see you over here too, wish more guys would.

• Like 1