Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2022) #9

Again a valid possibility. I agree he is burning the midnight oil and keeps scrupulous records.  A few months and the true colors (colours for you limeys) will show.  They do see to be sincerely enjoying each other and I think more than in Russia.

Might even be a little of both.  Just seeing and taking a wild shot.

4 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Take out food.  

Does RLC pay for the food?  If not Leora sure spends a lot on prepared food. My Scottish DNA would make me save those $$ for tough times and expenditures that come up in life and eat cheap at home.

• Sad 2

6 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

Does RLC pay for the food?  If not Leora sure spends a lot on prepared food. My Scottish DNA would make me save those $$ for tough times and expenditures that come up in life and eat cheap at home.

They have to buy their own food but they sure fancy the take out stuff quite often.  Leora lacks any culinary skills.  

• Sad 2

51 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

They have to buy their own food but they sure fancy the take out stuff quite often.  Leora lacks any culinary skills.  

It's fair to say cooking isn't one of her skills.

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

1 hour ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

It's fair to say cooking isn't one of her skills.

I guess she "sucks" (and swallows) and that is a huge compliment. My kind of girl.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Looking forward to Paul coming into the bedroom and servicing Leora soon.

Isn't looking good for this morning. She got rid of the tension on the balcony.

I like the addition to your posts in green...