Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2022) #9

20 hours ago, Max Ragnar said:

I was under the impression the complex has air conditioning by some members in the know prior comments

Eventually, you will figure out, not to rely on the accuracy of what is posted, regarding the apartment being air conditioned. Or, if you put as much effort into verifying that fact, as you did to verify the apartments having a dryer. You would have had your own answer. Your repeating another's opinion, with assumed validity, may occasionally leave you needing suspenders !  😉

If the apartment was air conditioned. Why, I ask, did Leora leave the balcony door from the kitchen open, while she enjoyed the fresh air, and did an excellent job of keeping her viewers attention as seen via cam 14, at 18:55 her time? With the temperature listed by RLC's reading at 91F or 33C !

With that same door being open at 20:00 her time. As seen from camera 13. With the curtain in the kitchen reacting to the gentle breeze. But the one above the " in floor central heating duct ", in the guest room in remaining static. 

It seems logical to me, that if the apartment was air conditioned. Both doors would be shut. With both of the  rooms curtains reacting to the upward flow of the cool air.

Silly me, we know that LOGIC does not stand a chance in Leora's thread.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, scutus said:

Eventually, you will figure out, not to rely on the accuracy of what is posted, regarding the apartment being air conditioned. Or, if you put as much effort into verifying that fact, as you did to verify the apartments having a dryer. You would have had your own answer. Your repeating another's opinion, with assumed validity, may occasionally leave you needing suspenders !  😉

If the apartment was air conditioned. Why, I ask, did Leora leave the balcony door from the kitchen open, while she enjoyed the fresh air, and did an excellent job of keeping her viewers attention as seen via cam 14, at 18:55 her time? With the temperature listed by RLC's reading at 91F or 33C !

With that same door being open at 20:00 her time. As seen from camera 13. With the curtain in the kitchen reacting to the gentle breeze. But the one above the " in floor central heating duct ", in the guest room in remaining static. 

It seems logical to me, that if the apartment was air conditioned. Both doors would be shut. With both of the  rooms curtains reacting to the upward flow of the cool air.

Silly me, we know that LOGIC does not stand a chance in Leora's thread.

I'm not disagreeing with you.  Yes, I am taking what I see, read and dig up here and there even from the building construction phase and rental info and drawing soft conclusions open to correction.  Of course you can't trust what is said as being accurate including what you or I say.

It would, though, be stupid to be on a forum with no interest, no questions or impute. What's the point just read what other people write?

If she's speak English more often the Russian speakers wouldn't have the exclusive inroads to info the rest of us glean by watching.

I'm glad she used Malia's chair to bate and this time used Mr. Black, That is different and appreciated. Who knows with her adventurousness maybe we'll bet some anal or doing Paul on that balcony?

I'm liking where the apartment is (not as much as with Malia) and hope it keeps going with them getting along, teasing, laughing and pushing beyond their routine from Russia. Still I fear Paul's staring into space is evidence that this new country, town and life at the cost of everything and everyone he knew is on his mind.  It will either be adjusted or he won't be a happy man there.

Fingers crossed for them both. You did make some good points, thanks.

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

I'm liking where the apartment is (not as much as with Malia) and hope it keeps going with them getting along, teasing, laughing and pushing beyond their routine from Russia. Still I fear Paul's staring into space is evidence that this new country, town and life at the cost of everything and everyone he knew is on his mind.  It will either be adjusted or he won't be a happy man there.

Fingers crossed for them both. You did make some good points, thanks.

I believe that you are reading what suits you regarding Paul's staring into space. Have you stopped to consider that Paul is either still running a business in Krasnoyarsk, until he gets a new business started. Or he is in the process of setting up his business in Prague.

Which ever the case may be. He is not spending his time on the computer, in what would be the opening hours of a business in Krasnoyarsk. Waiting for the next woman to bate, or otherwise entertain him. His demeanor, and actions, while he is considering his plans for his/their future. May seem like bewilderment to you. What would you be doing, while in deep thought, If you were being watched world wide via a camera ?? 

I suggest that you are writing too much, into what you think that you are seeing. 

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 2