B4 - General Topic 2022 #54 (July / August)

3 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

i didn't see that because i was working at the time.ย  i just hope that esmi doesn't turn into her horny little sister and remains the only sane one out of the two.ย  i don't believe she will expose herself in that way because she has too much to lose.

Are you talking about her virginity?ย ๐Ÿคฃ

11 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

no, i'm talking about her artsy stuff.ย  she is a very talented and known artist as it seems.

you'd be surprised how many girls have the same kind of talent, and yet some haven't lost anythingย ๐Ÿ˜

24 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

i disagree, he was a showboat for the cameras.ย  she knew what she was doing when she chose him for the task.

I figured out how to block people and I will add you to the idiots listย 

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

i disagree, he was a showboat for the cameras.ย  she knew what she was doing when she chose him for the task.

A good example of that was when Alana came to the door & Zaba went out to talk to her, he hopped out of bed & proudly opened the door to show off his erection to Alana, quite a funny moment

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

ย 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Pete1960 said:

A good example of that was when Alana came to the door & Zaba went out to talk to her, he hopped out of bed & proudly opened the door to show off his erection to Alana, quite a funny moment

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

ย 

yes exactly, i watched that on replay and thought to myself, here we go again with probably another guy that will be seen in many apartments.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Pete1960 said:

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

ย 

Looks like Alana's first time seeing an erection on a guy.๐Ÿ˜

• Haha 2