Martina & Alberto - 2022 #18

Noldus

Honestly, at the rate she's going, I'd expect to soon see her just leave the apartment completely topless.  The bras have been all but left behind and she's wearing see through stuff. Don't get me wrong, it's sexy AF, but I don't know how Alberto can stand it!  That would drive me nuts.  Just sayin...  🤪

7 minutes ago, Moosecini said:

Honestly, at the rate she's going, I'd expect to soon see her just leave the apartment completely topless.  The bras have been all but left behind and she's wearing see through stuff. Don't get me wrong, it's sexy AF, but I don't know how Alberto can stand it!  That would drive me nuts.  Just sayin...  🤪

She is going to the festival and probably most of the women are not going to wear bras and are going to dress in see through stuff.  I wish I was there.  I'll bet Alberto will try be there too.  Maybe they will leave Taco with her Mother.  What a good idea!!

• Haha 1

😂 it is simply nothing new for him... he is used to it. I don't think she will will leave the apartment completely topless. This might cause trouble on the street since it is not allowed in Spain to walk topless. It is only tolerated at the beach.

3 minutes ago, Adalbert said:

😂 it is simply nothing new for him... he is used to it. I don't think she will will leave the apartment completely topless. This might cause trouble on the street since it is not allowed in Spain to walk topless. It is only tolerated at the beach.

Actually, leaving topless was more to illustrate the rate and direction she's going.  I don't really think she'd ever do THAT.  Dressing that way at a concert may be more of the "norm", but it looks like she's starting to go that route on a regular basis... hence the braless, see-through top she's got on now that she's out and about in.  I just know that if I were Alberto, I'd definitely want to be with her in a situation like she's going to be in.  Might just be MY experience with the US culture, but it's more common than we'd like to admit here that girls dressed like that at concerts get groped or attacked by drunk assholes with no brains.  If anything, I'd want to be with her for nothing else but to keep an eye on her.  Just my paranoid opinion. 😳  I'm fully aware that there are a few on here that think she's going dressed like a dick-hunter for that exact reason, but I don't believe that.  Puss-hunter more likely, but that doesn't mean that the guys around her won't get stupid, regardless.  I already said I think her new outfits are hot as fuck... but I just a have a little concern that it might backfire.  Knowhatimean?

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Moosecini said:

Actually, leaving topless was more to illustrate the rate and direction she's going.  I don't really think she'd ever do THAT.  Dressing that way at a concert may be more of the "norm", but it looks like she's starting to go that route on a regular basis... hence the braless, see-through top she's got on now that she's out and about in.  I just know that if I were Alberto, I'd definitely want to be with her in a situation like she's going to be in.  Might just be MY experience with the US culture, but it's more common than we'd like to admit here that girls dressed like that at concerts get groped or attacked by drunk assholes with no brains.  If anything, I'd want to be with her for nothing else but to keep an eye on her.  Just my paranoid opinion. 😳  I'm fully aware that there are a few on here that think she's going dressed like a dick-hunter for that exact reason, but I don't believe that.  Puss-hunter more likely, but that doesn't mean that the guys around her won't get stupid, regardless.  I already said I think her new outfits are hot as fuck... but I just a have a little concern that it might backfire.  Knowhatimean?

I think Martina is more street smart than you think.  I don’t think that she is going alone.

Looks like Alberto is packing too, so maybe they are going together.

• Like 1

sure know what you mean I think this are clothes for the festival or disco where you can see many women dressed like that. She is old enough.  But by the way also Alberto is packing his bag so we will have a silent and relaxed weekend because both will not be here 😂. Hope they enjoy the festival and have a good time.

• Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, Moosecini said:

Well remember she is bleeding, could be a turn off. Hopefully for Albertos sake. As for him tolerating her actions, guess he would chooses to have some 24/25 year old to f**k than none????

29 minutes ago, Deepdave said:

I think Martina is more street smart than you think.  I don’t think that she is going alone.

Looks like Alberto is packing too, so maybe they are going together.

I would have a lot more faith in them as a couple if he did.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

4 hours ago, BubbaG said:

Thanks, missed that.Guess Alberto is dog sitting again!

About this festival, where it has been mentioned in the forum, find nothing in the last few page. It strange that some critical info like this pop up like this. 

It remind me of a picture of Blacky taken outside, how can that picture was put in the forum...

1 hour ago, Moosecini said:

Yes, that a fact. There is a thin line between being attractive and showing off your assets (what woman doesn't like that) and as a woman, problems don't only happen to others...you never know...

• Upvote 1