Martina & Alberto - 2022 #18

Noldus

18 hours ago, A Gid Scots Laddie said:

I like her style Alberto's in his bed its 1am and she's off out, hope Alberto gets up during the night she's got her fuck me boots on too and back half an hour later with a friend and off out again I think as she's disappeared lol some detective id be lol.

Yes ! Oil change for Alberto time to time and she out and come back, nap, oil change for Alberto, out, and back....again and again.....

Alberto doens't mind to share Martina with other, lucky Martina and for Alberto, his spark plug are always top shape.....

20 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

Thank God the almighty trusted translators have shared this fact with you so that you can share it with all of us. 

And the video of the long and sensual exchange of caresses and kisses between Martina and Nelly (without alcohol)....a very, very deep friendship that we only make with the person we want the most...that level of 'affection' that unfortunately many men don't easily express....Ah ! woman are from ...

9 minutes ago, BubbaG said:

Isn't that her sister??? She has been their before due to the familarity of the apt and dog. Explains bed activity and closeness, ya think. 

Related to your question : I saw and old video of a woman in the shower and she was a little more weight compare to Martina and she has piercing nipples.

She had a good resemblance to Martina, maybe it was her sister ?

Can someone know ?  

49 minutes ago, BubbaG said:

Isn't that her sister??? She has been their before due to the familarity of the apt and dog. Explains bed activity and closeness, ya think. 

It is not her sister but a good old friend of her.

43 minutes ago, girlsfun2 said:

And the video of the long and sensual exchange of caresses and kisses between Martina and Nelly (without alcohol)....a very, very deep friendship that we only make with the person we want the most...that level of 'affection' that unfortunately many men don't easily express....Ah ! woman are from ...

Well, the video was exciting, but unfortunately the two had already had a few drinks beforehand, I think the alcohol are breaks down a few inhibitions...to let themselves go in the way we have seen. You are right men are men and women are women...😉 have fun with whatever and whomever..

1 hour ago, girlsfun2 said:

Martina goes a long way in her way of showing her affection for someone. Let's say she's very expressive and we all have our way but in her case it's often 'passing' the limit of simple friendship even if it's a simple friendship, personally, when a person testifies to me of the friendship as Martina sometimes does, I would detect a desire to go further....And there is nothing wrong with that as long as it remains naturally consenting...

P.S. I really appreciate reading your comments, you have a good sense of observation and deduction, welcome to the select club of those who like to share the fun, pretty much the majority...

It is mutual.

Friday night......Martina has her 'need'...what will happen ?

Let go Martina, let the fun begin, you know (and us too) what you can do....easy money on RLC....no need to read a book about how to make money...  

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, BubbaG said:

I think this is her long time friend from her hometown... 

14 hours ago, Adalbert said:

Not so sure what you mean in detail, I haven't seen much shit on cam in the last monthts.  But you might be right when watching the current GOVs or COVs. Was total different the last year.  But we are also not seeing everything they are doing off cam.😁

well other than the same old same old with Al,the only time we ever seen Martina letting loose she has ended up at least half nude dirty dancing or going all the way with Nelly thats when she wasnt taking a piss in front of these guys she spends these weekend nights with lol

5 hours ago, EMMETT111 said:

well other than the same old same old with Al,the only time we ever seen Martina letting loose she has ended up at least half nude dirty dancing or going all the way with Nelly thats when she wasnt taking a piss in front of these guys she spends these weekend nights with lol

There was also this party with friends in the apartment and martina took pleasure in lifting her shirt to show her breasts through the kitchen window for the friends on the balcony, she even took the trouble to put ice cubes on her nipples.... she had a lot of fun...us too LOL. Alberto must have said to himself "you see with what I can have as much pleasure as I want". 

Martina has always loved to show off her assets and no doubt those nights out with some booze and a bit of pot, she must be putting on quite a show for the lucky ones who come along. The more confident and sure a woman is, the more seductive she can be. This attractiveness gives enormous power....we all see the "Martina attraction" here on the forum...     

P.S. But one of the most intense moments was when she came back one morning completely drunk and stoned and she leaned over the couch to mount her butt completely naked and said to Alberto "take me I am your puta". That was real RLC. And Alberto naturally followed Martina's instructions !!!! 5 minutes later, Martina fell asleep in the bed .... 

• Like 1