B5 General Topic 2022 #14 (August / September)

Noldus

9 hours ago, thinga69 said:

yeah, but isn't the only reason a women fell attraction in a guy they also fell buy guys that doesn't have a babe face. That's what I meant to say.

Everyone have their own taste.ย ๐Ÿ˜‰

4 minutes ago, johnny0692 said:

As much as I think Thor is a dickhead, the argument has 2 sides. Holly showing some aggression to Thor

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

ย 

Yes...and about time. He's like a big kid, IMO...He acts like a 6 year old. His childish behaviour since they got their own place is embarrassing for a muscle bound Ukrainian god called THOR. Plus I've had absolutely no indication from those in the know that Holly is the problem in this relationship.ย 
Obviously they're both quids in here, but I think she made a big mistake moving in with a guy she basically had a holiday fling with...I hope she realises this soon...๐Ÿ˜•

• Upvote 5

Iโ€™m new to this chat or whatever itโ€™s called and Iโ€™ve been watching RLC for a couple years, on & off. Anyhow this Holly & Thor arguing is dragging on. I actually think Holly started most of the problems. I could be very wrong. If she mistrusts him so much that she has to take his phone to look for possible infidelity, she shouldnโ€™t be with him. She was extremely aggressive/abusive with him the other night, slapping him, punching him, pulling his hair, kicking him, throwing around everything in the closet, throwing his cell phone on the floor numerous times & she threw water in his face. He kept his cool for the most part restraining her & stopping her from leaving. I thought it was good he kept her from taking off since she had been drinking all night with all of them. Tonight while arguing she pulled the blanket over his face & held it on him. I was actually wondering if she was trying to suffocate him. Sheโ€™s starting to seem controlling & rather crazy in my opinion. He certainly has issues also. I think his main issue is when he drinks he goes into his own world & becomes distant. He also ignores her & flirts with others when he drinks which doesnโ€™t make for a happy relationship. Okay, Iโ€™ve gone on long enough. I actually have NO life & thatโ€™s pretty much why Iโ€™m here. โ˜ฎ๏ธย 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, kbell said:

Iโ€™m new to this chat or whatever itโ€™s called and Iโ€™ve been watching RLC for a couple years, on & off. Anyhow this Holly & Thor arguing is dragging on. I actually think Holly started most of the problems. I could be very wrong. If she mistrusts him so much that she has to take his phone to look for possible infidelity, she shouldnโ€™t be with him. She was extremely aggressive/abusive with him the other night, slapping him, punching him, pulling his hair, kicking him, throwing around everything in the closet, throwing his cell phone on the floor numerous times & she threw water in his face. He kept his cool for the most part restraining her & stopping her from leaving. I thought it was good he kept her from taking off since she had been drinking all night with all of them. Tonight while arguing she pulled the blanket over his face & held it on him. I was actually wondering if she was trying to suffocate him. Sheโ€™s starting to seem controlling & rather crazy in my opinion. He certainly has issues also. I think his main issue is when he drinks he goes into his own world & becomes distant. He also ignores her & flirts with others when he drinks which doesnโ€™t make for a happy relationship. Okay, Iโ€™ve gone on long enough. I actually have NO life & thatโ€™s pretty much why Iโ€™m here. โ˜ฎ๏ธย 

Welcome to the madhouse. Are you actually Thor?...๐Ÿ˜‰

You've contradicted yourself a little here...You posted that Holly started most of the problems, yet you list his problems which is the length of my arm...๐Ÿ˜

I have it on good authority that they are both at fault here, and jealousy is at the bottom of it. So they'll either split up or fuck and the world will be a better place in the morning. I wonder which it will be...๐Ÿ˜

Goodnight all...

Tired Good Night GIF

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Welcome to the madhouse. Are you actually Thor?...๐Ÿ˜‰

You've contradicted yourself a little here...You posted that Holly started most of the problems, yet you list his problems which is the length of my arm...๐Ÿ˜

Thanks for the welcome (Iโ€™m not Thor)๐Ÿ˜Š I think they both have issues. Thors problems ARE possibly as long as your arm๐Ÿ˜‚, but I think Holly can be very antagonizing & aggressive & should kick him to the curb if she doesnโ€™t trust him.

• Upvote 1

I am sorry to disappoint all , it is just a typical relationship with lots of arguments between a young couple , the BIGGEST difference than anything we have seen in the past is that this relationship started from point 0 ( zero ) , Holly is a popular and known tenant since many years and we are also now seeing this side of her and having a relationship on cameras ( not sex only .. ) for the first time . For as along as this will be ending with sex , it will last for a long long long time .. You can all compare it to Gina and Bruno and find the similarities / differences โ€ฆย 

ย 

It just looks like this two people try and sharing / coliving in an apartment 24/7 for their first time .. and for whoever ย has done this , he/she knows how much of a challenge it is , especially the first time .. It is always two that make a relationship ( or more ๐Ÿ˜ ) , so , whatever their issues are , it is both sides . My conclusion is that if this relationship was developing off cameras , we wouldnโ€™t obviously analyze it this much and I think the chances of success would be much much higher than at the moment in which the majority doesn't give them a chance .ย 

• Haha 1

Due to the low volume I was unable to translate everything but still better than other occasions without background noise. I think I understand that the relationship is close to Thor who didn't want her and accuses Holly of making him a prisoner. One thing he often repeated is "I'm not here to earn but only to learn, I'm young and I want to live". It seems that Holly's apartment together decision that she otherwise had to walk away from Tweety. Now it seems that he has started looking for other girls to chat with and this according to Holly is not good even though he reproaches her for still having the other man in mind, his great love (the photographer?) And she replies: " I don't know what to do to forget it

• Like 1