B5 General Topic 2022 #14 (August / September)

4 hours ago, ddhm said:

I repeat once again , Holly and Thor relationship seems to suffer at times, like now , because it is evolving and it is judged by thousands in front of cameras. I honestly believe if they had tried away of cameras , the privacy and of course not worrying about camera appearances and whatever  obligations come with this job , they would have a really solid relationship , in my eyes , these two really really like one another … But Holly knows is a popular cameras fans favorite  “ star “and that many men have her as the ultimate dream and Thor also knows that he abandoned a life that, personally , he could easily fuck everyday any woman he wanted , careful here , not only because of how he has the looks and body and such things but with his ability to be around women and talk to them … you can see his aura and impact when women are around him, they admire and like him. 

Even though Thor is a Norse god, you have spent far too much time living in the fantastical world of Greek myths to make this observation.  Thor had no real job, and no real income before arriving at B-7.  If he did, he would have never come.   Holly had to instruct him how to make plane reservations on his phone for Lorraine and Samson when they were joining Tweety on her island adventures.

20 minutes ago, moules said:

I think Mark has hit the target.  Holly was told, or became aware of Thor fucking another girl(s) on the side.  I don't think Holly sees their relationship as monogamous -- they began fucking in the living room in T&T's presence. What would have happened if T&T also began fucking, would there have been a swap?  And I think she would share Thor with Tweety-- but it must be a true open relationship, no secret cheating.

Holly feels a great sense of betrayal because of his cheating, which I think has occurred over a long period.  This was not a one-night stand on his part.

And their relationship is not one of equals.  Holly holds most of the cards.

And Thor is not the sharpest knife in the drawer, if Holly can easily find a long history of messages, and maybe photos as well, on his phone.

Reconciliation with a fuck about to begin.

-------------------

Tweety did not return from her date last night   She is wearing Holly's clothes.  

I disagree with you simply for one reason .. it is hardly ever that we see Holly and Thor not being together , it is really difficult for me to remember when Thor was not with Holly or Holly in the apartment and Thor missing for hours . In my opinion , the relationship will have this rollercoaster moments , I still believe they care for one another but the common symbiosis which maybe is the first time for both of them , in front of cameras and sharing with another couple that they also have special and very good relationship , well , let’s see how it goes . And as I said , Tweety appeared and it was the most messy times between Holly and Thor … 

17 minutes ago, moules said:

Even though Thor is a Norse god, you have spent far too much time living in the fantastical world of Greek myths to make this observation.  Thor had no real job, and no real income before arriving at B-7.  If he did, he would have never come.   Holly had to instruct him how to make plane reservations on his phone for Lorraine and Samson when they were joining Tweety on her island adventures.

I think he had/has enough money to be in a gym and making his body , I don’t defend the guy but I have also said in the past that Holly isn’t the angel also ..Holly has travelled the world quite much , I don’t think it indicates anything if he helped him with tickets and so on .. And about no real job and no income and that’s why joining B7 , these are information that I am not aware .

10 minutes ago, moules said:

Do you really think that women care about this to have sex with a guy. 🤣🤣🤣

btw the he's a good looking guy, he doesn't need much to take a women to bed. Not every women, but most of them.

10 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I think he had/has enough money to be in a gym and making his body , I don’t defend the guy but I have also said in the past that Holly isn’t the angel also ..Holly has travelled the world quite much , I don’t think it indicated anything if he helped him woth tickets and so on .. And about no real job and no income and that’s why joining B7 , these are information that I am not aware .

When Holly travels the world on her adventures -- and let's not forget that it was Holly who introduced Tweety to this world -- her male companions are from a whole different economic stratum than Thor and Samson.  For Holly and Tweety to continue on these adventures, they cannot be conversationally dumb with these companions.

When I said Thor had no 'real job', that does not mean he had no job.  He could  have a job as a doorman at a club.  But it is a safe bet to say that his income at RLC is higher than his income was before RLC.   

37 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Do you really think that women care about this to have sex with a guy. 🤣🤣🤣

btw the he's a good looking guy, he doesn't need much to take a women to bed. Not every women, but most of them.

They care about it if it is not a one-night stand.

At about 12:17, Thor gets his passport and begins scanning it.  The passport cover color is black or a very dark blue.  So not a Russian passport, or a Ukrainian passport.  The cover design can be seen very briefly.  Based on the color and the cover, most likely countries are: Argentina, Croatia, Liechtenstein, Syria, Venezuela.  Israel also, but I don't think he is Jewish.

Perhaps somebody can freeze-frame the cover and identify the country.

2 minutes ago, moules said:

At about 12:17, Thor gets his passport and begins scanning it.  The passport cover color is black or a very dark blue.  So not a Russian passport, or a Ukrainian passport.  The cover design can be seen very briefly.  Based on the color and the cover, most likely countries are: Argentina, Croatia, Liechtenstein, Syria, Venezuela.  Israel also, but I don't think he is Jewish.

Perhaps somebody can freeze-frame the cover and identify the country.

Is just a cove to protect the passport. But I think the most possible country are. Argentina, Syria and Venezuela. 😏

• Haha 1

Now the mystery deepens.

Thor was looking at his passport as he has left on a trip.  He packed a big backpack.

Tweety arrives at about 14:50 with two suitcases, and these are in Holly and Thor's room.

At this moment, it appears Tweety will stay with Holly.  That may explain why she appeared in B-4 several days ago and taking a bath with Lorraine, and massaging Lorraine.

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, moules said:

When Holly travels the world on her adventures -- and let's not forget that it was Holly who introduced Tweety to this world -- her male companions are from a whole different economic stratum than Thor and Samson.  For Holly and Tweety to continue on these adventures, they cannot be conversationally dumb with these companions.

When I said Thor had no 'real job', that does not mean he had no job.  He could  have a job as a doorman at a club.  But it is a safe bet to say that his income at RLC is higher than his income was before RLC.   

We should wonder then how a man like Thor who might have been a doorman , managed in a 2-3 weeks time change the attitude , thoughts and approach of life of Holly who makes company with people of different economical  status  than him , convince her to stay in Barcelona and postpone Bali .. Maybe Holly then hasn’t been fancy of that life as much as you think otherwise she would have never changed her thoughts .. I guess  Thor then for her is much much more than  what we think .. And by the way , let’s not forget the last man who was crazy for , the guy who goes by the name Cesar/Bruno …

2 hours ago, moules said:

I think Mark has hit the target.  Holly was told, or became aware of Thor fucking another girl(s) on the side.  I don't think Holly sees their relationship as monogamous -- they began fucking in the living room in T&T's presence. What would have happened if T&T also began fucking, would there have been a swap?  And I think she would share Thor with Tweety-- but it must be a true open relationship, no secret cheating.

Holly feels a great sense of betrayal because of his cheating, which I think has occurred over a long period.  This was not a one-night stand on his part.

And their relationship is not one of equals.  Holly holds most of the cards.

And Thor is not the sharpest knife in the drawer, if Holly can easily find a long history of messages, and maybe photos as well, on his phone.

Reconciliation with a fuck about to begin.

-------------------

Tweety did not return from her date last night   She is wearing Holly's clothes.  

Jesus what an imagination.  Let me guess you are into Trump and conspiracy theories too and think Microsoft put chips in Covid vaccines 😉

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1