B5 General Topic 2022 #14 (August / September)

Noldus

1 hour ago, joebirch said:

is she really bating under cover 🤣🤣🤣..of all people 😂...RLC is truly turning into a  joke 

Maybe Subs should start cancelling and they might get the hint.  But as long as they are collecting $$$, then what do they care.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, joebirch said:

is she really bating under cover 🤣🤣🤣..of all people 😂...RLC is truly turning into a  joke 

Tweety is a freeloading guest.  She really didn't start doing things above the covers until she started getting paid.  I expect the same from Kaley's guest as well.

2 minutes ago, studev3131 said:

Tweety is a freeloading guest.  She really didn't start doing things above the covers until she started getting paid.  I expect the same from Kaley's guest as well.

It’s just dumb I wouldn’t watch her even if she was not hiding, but I can’t stand bullshit and I can’t wait for my subscription to expire 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, studev3131 said:

I get the guest, she was never a cast member, but that little skinny ugly bitch hiding is just hilarious to me 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Keen Observer said:

Maybe Subs should start cancelling and they might get the hint.  But as long as they are collecting $$$, then what do they care.

An analysis site, indicates an annual profit of RLC, two to five million dollars, I don't think RLC cares much about our complaints https://www.similarweb.com/it/website/reallifecam.com/#overview

to conclude my argument, given that practically the same girls have been going around in apartments for years now, RLC also uses these girls outside the apartments, in premises perhaps owned by them, having an extra income, but these are only guesses

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Sergio said:

to conclude my argument, given that practically the same girls have been going around in apartments for years now, RLC also uses these girls outside the apartments, in premises perhaps owned by them, having an extra income, but these are only guesses

Extremely wild guesses 😂

However, if you go into the history of RLC, when we knew a little what the girls were saying, some clue was there, they are fairy tales that end well, let's hope they all live happily ever after