B7 - General Topic 2022 #10 (August / September)

13 hours ago, winnlove said:

Thanks. I renewed my subscription only on August 9th, so I couldn't see this.
Do you have a link to give me to rewatch this scene, please?

If you only renewed 9 Aug, you won't be able to see anything before, in fact as it is you can only go back max of 14 days from today

4 hours ago, Sergio said:

Dear dhm, every now and then you take a breath, you must know that every now and then women and men come to RLC who stay a few days, have sex with whatever and then disappear into thin air, I, who always think badly I believe they are sent by RLC to enliven the environment, but you are master to think that they are very "open" people and that we are lucky to see them

You have your thoughts and opinion and I have mine .. if you think that RLC sends them , that’s your own belief .l I don’t care the reason they appear , but I am praising the fact of how they appear on cameras , this girl is simply great and shows what means going on holidays …

I think that there are many , if not the majority who would wish having a girl so “ open “ like her( casted as single )  than for example Kaley’s friend who even occupies her bed and causes in my opinion frustration in B2 , Kaley , Alana , Trinity , Lilith , Leia to name a few .. 

You have your own thoughts , I believe differently , I don’t see any problem with that .

• Haha 1

Give Samson’s guest a permanent room ASAP and she will become a third pole behind Marlene and Lavika … “ Single “ or “ GOV ( Girl On Vacation ) “ or anyhow RLC wants to call them , the woman defines the term , amazing and speechless , fantastic …. 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

• Upvote 2

If they continue in this rhythm, it is obvious that the woman does it all , soon to have some anal action despite being a “ petite “ one like Marlene …But a woman really loving and enjoying sex it simply and only adds to the viewing experience and not just fucking because she has to or for the cameras ..I personally believe that the woman loves to be watched and at the same time doesn’t give a flying fuck for the cameras when she’s fucked ..excellent combination ..