B7 - General Topic 2022 #10 (August / September)

Can anyone please inform RLC that they have an employee who works for them in the villa , she goes by the name of Ailey  but there’s no sign of her , no idea , is she ok ? Has she stop working ? Is she’s on strike because her salary isn’t high enough ? 

RLC … RIDICULOUS 😡🤬😡🤬😡🤬😡🤬😡🤬😡

6 hours ago, ddhm said:

Can anyone please inform RLC that they have an employee who works for them in the villa , she goes by the name of Ailey  but there’s no sign of her , no idea , is she ok ? Has she stop working ? Is she’s on strike because her salary isn’t high enough ? 

RLC … RIDICULOUS 😡🤬😡🤬😡🤬😡🤬😡🤬😡

She's on the Côte d'Azur and she will be back on the 5th or 6th of September 

RLC send an email with the information 

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Shinobi49 said:

Ze is aan de Côte d'Azur en komt 5 of 6 september terug 

RLC stuur een e-mail met de informatie 

of ze weg is of niet maakt niet uit wat doet die tim daar heel de dag op de bank hangen  gooi alles eruit in b7 en begin opnieuw

1 hour ago, Shinobi49 said:

She's on the Côte d'Azur and she will be back on the 5th or 6th of September 

RLC send an email with the information 

I see no information at the main site since she’s gone .. she did it again and there was again no information .. if the girl isn’t interested , she can go to Barcelona , rent an apartment by herself and at least RLC can hire someone that maybe has a bit more respect for the paying subscribers . 

7 hours ago, ddhm said:

I see no information at the main site since she’s gone .. she did it again and there was again no information .. if the girl isn’t interested , she can go to Barcelona , rent an apartment by herself and at least RLC can hire someone that maybe has a bit more respect for the paying subscribers . 

I say thank you to Ailey for being absent, it allows me to better appreciate the presence of Kassandra 😁

• Like 1

On 9/3/2022 at 2:25 PM, Keen Observer said:

With as many times as he's bagged this babe in the last 48 hours, I'd say he's lost the Blue Balls moniker. 

the two top minds Sanson and Thor, made a bet, whoever has the most sex wins a teddy bear

• Haha 1