B7 - General Topic 2022 #10 (August / September)

21 minutes ago, girlsfun2 said:

Ok I have to leave, I count on you for your 'reports', have a good time and I hope Martina will 'provoke' situations, you know what I mean...

Don’t you have this on your phone?  No excuse to stay in touch even at the beach or grocery store!

Which leads me to a question for the veterans.  My understanding is if you sign up for REPLAY, you automatically get last 24 hours.  Is this true?

Reason I ask is that I have been on RLC sabbatical as a sub.  I keep telling myself that I will re-up as soon as something significant happens.  A Martina-Nelly hookup or a magnificent orgy in B7 today would fit the bill.  The Holly-Tereza action came VERY close to triggering me.  This is actually a dumb strategy because even if we see a magnificent orgy today … I doubt we will see anything else so hot for months.

I hope it’s true you get 24 hours on replay so I have a window to re-up if necessary.

And RLC should pay attention … I don’t think I am only one waiting to re-up.  Just saying.

I think if we see Martina and Alberto together more like this … especially sexually … threesomes or moresomes … this would change everything in the debates we have on the other thread.  It would be a good sight to see.  I actually am wondering right now if we see a bit of a threesome/orgy today … what would my good friend @Deepdave say??

Over and out.

So it's been about an hour now and we know that the destination of Nelly and Bogdan was not to drop of Martina and Alberto at their apartment, since the time for that task is much less than an hour. We can assume they have not gone on a picnic or out to dinner since they just finished eating before they left. So now, we have only our imagination. What would we, if we were Bogdan, be thinking about if Martina had been flashing her tits in our faces for an entire afternoon? What would we. if we were Alberto, be wanting to watch after getting off on watching our partner put her tits in another man's face? And, more importantly, what would we, if we were Martina and Nelly, be wanting to do after sponsoring an exhibitionist and voyeuristic afternoon for our men? We will never know!!! Since our criticism on the forum has pushed them to take their trysts off camera, we pay the price of paying a subscription for a "real life" scenario we may never see. Oh well.

1 hour ago, JenniferMom said:

Don’t you have this on your phone?  No excuse to stay in touch even at the beach or grocery store!

Which leads me to a question for the veterans.  My understanding is if you sign up for REPLAY, you automatically get last 24 hours.  Is this true?

Reason I ask is that I have been on RLC sabbatical as a sub.  I keep telling myself that I will re-up as soon as something significant happens.  A Martina-Nelly hookup or a magnificent orgy in B7 today would fit the bill.  The Holly-Tereza action came VERY close to triggering me.  This is actually a dumb strategy because even if we see a magnificent orgy today … I doubt we will see anything else so hot for months.

I hope it’s true you get 24 hours on replay so I have a window to re-up if necessary.

And RLC should pay attention … I don’t think I am only one waiting to re-up.  Just saying.

I think if we see Martina and Alberto together more like this … especially sexually … threesomes or moresomes … this would change everything in the debates we have on the other thread.  It would be a good sight to see.  I actually am wondering right now if we see a bit of a threesome/orgy today … what would my good friend @Deepdave say??

Over and out.

I think the replay is about seven days.

18 minutes ago, philo said:

Since our criticism on the forum has pushed them to take their trysts off camera, we pay the price of paying a subscription for a "real life" scenario we may never see. Oh well.

I would hope that whatever negative feedback they read here does not cause them to change their behavior on cam.  It would be delightful if these two couples became close and made love on cam.  Certainly there are tons of more subscribers than the 20-30 most active and vocal posters here.  Martina and Nelly had no issue sharing their affair with us.  Why would that change?

1 hour ago, philo said:

I don't know why this fact is noteworthy but I can't stop thinking of how precise the knowledge of camera placement and field of view is among RLC participants. The fact that Martina's face is conveniently off camera cannot be accidental in my opinion. They know every inch of space that is covered by the cameras and therefore know where the zones are to avoid lip reading and body language assessment. We cannot see the eye-to-eye contact of Martina to Bodgan and others.

It isn't noteworthy and it isn't a fact, they don't have precise knowledge of the camera's field of view.

Many people have been sat in those places at various parties / social gatherings.  It's just a combination of poor camera setup and bad positioning of the table.  Somebody's got to sit there, but because this time it's the person that you're obsessed with, you feel the need to invent a load of nonsense about it. 

And it wouldn't matter if you could see her anyway because you can't lip read what they're saying, and judging from all the times that you've been wrong over the years, you're not very good at reading body language either.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, JenniferMom said:

Over and out.

You get access to the previous 24 hours of Replay when you first subscribe.  It grows to a maximum of 10 days over time.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

29 minutes ago, Ash1 said:

It isn't noteworthy and it isn't a fact, they don't have precise knowledge of the camera's field of view.

Many people have been sat in those places at various parties / social gatherings.  It's just a combination of poor camera setup and bad positioning of the table.  Somebody's got to sit there, but because this time it's the person that you're obsessed with, you feel the need to invent a load of nonsense about it. 

And it wouldn't matter if you could see her anyway because you can't lip read what they're saying, and judging from all the times that you've been wrong over the years, you're not very good at reading body language either.

👏👏👏👏👏 Couldn’t be said better 👏👏

• Like 1