B7 - General Topic 2022 #10 (August / September)

34 minutes ago, Ash1 said:

It isn't noteworthy and it isn't a fact, they don't have precise knowledge of the camera's field of view.

Many people have been sat in those places at various parties / social gatherings.  It's just a combination of poor camera setup and bad positioning of the table.  Somebody's got to sit there, but because this time it's the person that you're obsessed with, you feel the need to invent a load of nonsense about it. 

And it wouldn't matter if you could see her anyway because you can't lip read what they're saying, and judging from all the times that you've been wrong over the years, you're not very good at reading body language either.

It is noteworthy that you can't list examples of when I was wrong. Just your declaration without any evidence. Another example of supreme narcissistic trolling.  

3 hours ago, Noldus said:

You Americans need to take a trip to Europe's beaches... It is actually quite common to go topless and in several places naked

vritomartis-naturist.jpg

Noldus 2022-08-20 17-51-15-451.jpg

😂😂😂….I am trying to catch up on the conversation and reading how everyone comments on Marta being tooless like it’s a big deal 🤦‍♂️😂😂😂

• Like 1

For the record, I offer two examples of awareness of camera placement as evidence to support my earlier post: The early session between Martina and Nelly at the Villa started during the holiday party, where they embraced and kissed in front of Alberto while dancing. They later went to the kitchen and started to have sex off camera in the pantry. It was not until they got on the floor that they became visible only to camera #1-8, were we able to see them have sex. Similarly, during Nelly's visit to Martina, the session initially began with them in the hallway, just outside the kitchen. Their sexual encounter was initially only viewable on camera #3, which showed only their lower bodies. The kitchen camera #4 and hall camera #5, eventually revealed to us that they were eating and fingering each other. It was not until went to the bedroom did they submit to full camera scrutiny. There are other examples but this is just to offer some additional EVIDENCE.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, joebirch said:

😂😂😂….I am trying to catch up on the conversation and reading how everyone comments on Marta being tooless like it’s a big deal 🤦‍♂️😂😂😂

Toplessness is not the issue as much as who is performing the toplessness and the historical circumstances surrounding the event.

22 minutes ago, philo said:

Toplessness is not the issue as much as who is performing the toplessness and the historical circumstances surrounding the event.

Idk about the history between she and he, don’t even care for the drama, but I have had my ex topless at a beach while with my girl at the time and no one gave a shit

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, joebirch said:

Hold on, didn’t the girl fuck each other like 2 times awhile back?

You have a lot to catch up on. This is the first time the husband (Bogdan) has seen the tits of his wife's lover. It's also the first time she has show her tits on camera to another man other than her partner Alberto.

7 minutes ago, philo said:

You have a lot to catch up on. This is the first time the husband (Bogdan) has seen the tits of his wife's lover. It's also the first time she has show her tits on camera to another man other than her partner Alberto.

🙄….and that’s the big deal here 🤦‍♂️😂😂….and if Bigdan wants to see her tits or anything else it ain’t that difficult to find 🤷‍♂️😂😂

• Like 1

1 hour ago, philo said:

It is noteworthy that you can't list examples of when I was wrong. Just your declaration without any evidence. Another example of supreme narcissistic trolling.  

I would listen to Ash a whole hell of a lot sooner than I would listen to you.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

I see that the theorists are out again just because Martina was topless by the pool, I don't see how that is exceptional since she is not the only one doing it at B7 in the presence of Nelly and Bogdan, yet I don't see as many messages when it's Alexandra who does it, and yet she likes women as much as Martina, in view of her adventure with Bonnie 😁

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1