B4 - General Topic 2022 #56 (August)

Il y a 19 heures, Thestarider a dit :

Kassandra in B-7 and Trinity in B-4 are perfect examples of girls who have no business on RLC

Kassandra surtout! Elle ne fait rien, ne montre rien, jamais même en sortant de la salle de bain... Trinity, je l'ai déjà vu faire le ménage, mais c'est vrai pas souvent. Par contre on la voit régulièrement nue ou topless donc je préfère. Kassandra, elle est belle, mais OUT OF RLC!!!

9 minutes ago, winnlove said:

Kassandra surtout! Elle ne fait rien, ne montre rien, jamais même en sortant de la salle de bain... Trinity, je l'ai déjà vu faire le ménage, mais c'est vrai pas souvent. Par contre on la voit régulièrement nue ou topless donc je préfère. Kassandra, elle est belle, mais OUT OF RLC!!!

Still …Both  girls have been fucked , the one on cameras and the other inside the villa but hiding …they have actually done something then ..the problem with the majority of the girls is that they show no passion / interest doing this job .. Marlene , Karol , Lavika , Monica , Mathilda , Kristy , at least these girls for example show interest for their RLC presence no matter what or how often and when they do things ..I don’t say anything about the sisters because  they are a strange category 🙄

13 minutes ago, joebirch said:

Do you really believe in those conspiracy theories?!

All the time.  Monica already had a very long bath earlier, and nude, unlike now.

So four Barcelona apartments completely empty, B-4 has Lilith and Trinity who don't interact with each other and don't do shows.  B-5 full of tribulations, and Tweety is off on a better opportunity than lying down with the morose.  B-1 has two girls looking at their phones.  B-2 has Alana, who might also be going out.  That's it.

Maybe on nights like this, RLC should re-open the Russian apartments on replay.  Dick and Jane and their little friends would be top cam

No reason why RLC cannot re-create a virtual apartment from the past.

1 minute ago, moules said:

All the time.  Monica already had a very long bath earlier, and nude, unlike now.

So four Barcelona apartments completely empty, B-4 has Lilith and Trinity who don't interact with each other and don't do shows.  B-5 full of tribulations, and Tweety is off on a better opportunity than lying down with the morose.  B-1 has two girls looking at their phones.  B-2 has Alana, who might also be going out.  That's it.

Maybe on nights like this, RLC should re-open the Russian apartments on replay.  Dick and Jane and their little friends would be top cam

No reason why RLC cannot re-create a virtual apartment from the past.

I think you are putting to much thought into a slow night…after all it is Saturday night 

9 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Still …Both  girls have been fucked , the one on cameras and the other inside the villa but hiding …they have actually done something then ..the problem with the majority of the girls is that they show no passion / interest doing this job .. Marlene , Karol , Lavika , Monica , Mathilda , Kristy , at least these girls for example show interest for their RLC presence no matter what or how often and when they do things ..I don’t say anything about the sisters because  they are a strange category 🙄

I think the sisters are in RLC's refugee assistance program.  A special category of participant.

17 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I agree with most of what you said except to me both of those girls have done nothing since arriving in B7.

7 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Pitiful just Pitiful..... two guys and girl...... LMAO Oh lets take a bath together and lets tease each other so we can go home pound the pud, and I can get out my plastic fix all..... Please give me a break.

The boys are already back in B-7.

Martina and Alberto are now home, without N&B.  Martina appears to be sick.   N&B back as well.

39 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Pitiful just Pitiful..... two guys and girl...... LMAO Oh lets take a bath together and lets tease each other so we can go home pound the pud, and I can get out my plastic fix all..... Please give me a break.

Well, maybe she doesn’t want to fuck them 🙄

40 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

40 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Samson what do you expect. i never understood the Loraine and him thing i don't think she did either.....!