B4 - General Topic 2022 #56 (August)

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

Pourtant… Les deux filles ont été baisées, l'une devant les caméras et l'autre à l'intérieur de la villa mais en se cachant… elles ont en fait fait quelque chose alors .. le problème avec la majorité des filles est qu'elles ne montrent aucune passion / intérêt à faire ce travail .. Marlene , Karol , Lavika , Monica , Mathilda , Kristy , au moins ces filles par exemple montrent de l'intérêt pour leur présence RLC peu importe quoi ou à quelle fréquence et quand elles font des choses .. Je ne dis rien sur les sœurs parce qu'elles sont une catégorie étrange 🙄

tu dis les 2filles ont été baisées ,kasandra baisée par tim ,d'accord mais pour la 2 ème fille je ne vois pas qui???

5 minutes ago, pajero said:

tu dis les 2filles ont été baisées ,kasandra baisée par tim ,d'accord mais pour la 2 ème fille je ne vois pas qui???

Her boyfriend ( ? ) or a guy visiting for some days , they had some under the covers action before moving at an off camera angle in the toilet where they were heard fucking . I haven’t followed much the discussions here but it seems that there’s still a guy who visits Ailey in the villa but they maybe meeting off cameras as the villa has many hidden spots .

8 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Son petit ami ( ? ) ou un mec en visite depuis quelques jours , ils ont eu quelques actions sous les couvertures avant de se déplacer hors champ dans les toilettes où ils ont été entendus en train de baiser . Je n'ai pas beaucoup suivi les discussions ici, mais il semble qu'il y ait encore un gars qui rend visite à Ailey dans la villa, mais ils se rencontrent peut-être devant les caméras car la villa a de nombreux endroits cachés.

ok merci pour le complément d'information

Just now, pajero said:

ok merci pour le complément d'information

There are other members that can tell much more about “ hidden “ Ailey because I don’t usually watch girls who seem to be “ obliged “ or just sleep , eat , wake up , repeat ..these are the behaviors that make me lose my interest and I can always blame the RLC  business for it .

• Like 1

Il y a 1 heure, ddhm a dit :

Still …Both  girls have been fucked , the one on cameras and the other inside the villa but hiding …they have actually done something then ..the problem with the majority of the girls is that they show no passion / interest doing this job .. Marlene , Karol , Lavika , Monica , Mathilda , Kristy , at least these girls for example show interest for their RLC presence no matter what or how often and when they do things ..I don’t say anything about the sisters because  they are a strange category 🙄

Tu dis les 2 filles Kassandra et Ailey ont été baisées. Quand?? Kassandra avec Tim, quand?? 

Just now, winnlove said:

Tu dis les 2 filles Kassandra et Ailey ont été baisées. Quand?? Kassandra avec Tim, quand?? 

Kassandra I think on her second week , she was heavily drunk after a party in B5 if I remember correctly ,they went back home and Tim managed to have her ..Many will say that it was kind of forced but it is a big debate and we disagree enough times woth other people here , so , I say that Kassandra surrendered just to let it happen and that was it , an one time thing , however I personally believe that Tim likes Kassandra or he believes he can have some fun again if he’s around .

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

Kassandra I think on her second week , she was heavily drunk after a party in B5 if I remember correctly ,they went back home and Tim managed to have her ..Many will say that it was kind of forced but it is a big debate and we disagree enough times woth other people here, so, I say that Kassandra surrendered just to let it happen and that was it, an one time thing, however I personally believe that Tim likes Kassandra or he believes he can have some fun again if he's around .

I personally believe that Tim likes any girl with a pulse...:dodgy:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

il y a 4 minutes, ddhm a dit :

Kassandra I think on her second week , she was heavily drunk after a party in B5 if I remember correctly ,they went back home and Tim managed to have her ..Many will say that it was kind of forced but it is a big debate and we disagree enough times woth other people here , so , I say that Kassandra surrendered just to let it happen and that was it , an one time thing , however I personally believe that Tim likes Kassandra or he believes he can have some fun again if he’s around .

ok, merci pour tes infos. et c'était à quelle date et où exactement?

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I personally believe that Tim likes any girl with a pulse...:dodgy:

I think Tim is the least adorable guy of any of the male tenants in Barcelona  , even if he gets Esmi 🤣🤣 let’s say , it would be so little to be talked about him rather than Samson or Thor for example .

2 minutes ago, winnlove said:

ok, merci pour tes infos. et c'était à quelle date et où exactement?

I can’t remember ..but if you go back to the forum archives topics when Kassandra and Ailey joined , I don’t think for Kassandra took much time and Ailey maybe a month .