B4 - General Topic 2022 #56 (August)

5 minutes ago, ddhm said:

This is usually the tactic of Monica when she has make visitors … let’s see if anything spontaneous is caught on cameras .. 

2 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

hiding off cam for awhile now

It's just annoying.  First, of all times, when the two are on the balcony, the camera "fails", and now the two decided to go in front of the house.  I suspect the two simply pulled the camera plug and were then admonished by RLC and therefore needed to find a different place for some off camera time. RLC is just ridiculous. 🤐

RLC should urgently clean up all the barcelona apartments. At least half of the girls are freeloaders and that Monica of all girls has the big room is even more of as a complete waste. 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Alladino said:

It's just annoying.  First, of all times, when the two are on the balcony, the camera "fails", and now the two decided to go in front of the house.  I suspect the two simply pulled the camera plug and were then admonished by RLC and therefore needed to find a different place for some off camera time. RLC is just ridiculous. 🤐

RLC should urgently clean up all the barcelona apartments. At least half of the girls are freeloaders and that Monica of all girls has the big room is even more of as a complete waste. 

Monica is entertaining every now and then .. plus , she has nothing to prove as she has done it all .. in my opinion , she’s just not having a good connection / chemistry with the rest of the girls and she’s not as good as she could be .

Bringing a guy over , it can be a step in front as she’s usually dealing with locals and no Russian speaking , she lives in the villa , maybe we see more visitors then ( positive thoughts but why not .. ) 

As for the apartments , B7 is a big disappointment , only the thought that RLC is paying Nelly and Bogdan to be on cameras is beyond me , their time is up . Seeing them , the two males just wonder around for any possible female ( or gays ? ) subscriptions , the two girls sharing the bedroom , well , their presence apart from two spontaneous events will be marked in history as two girls that RLC spent sources to have them sleep and take showers ( when in the villa ) .

In my opinion and with the war continuing , there are dozens of Russian speaking girls residing in Barcelona , RLC simply doesn’t want to recruit any local for unknown reasons . Yes , they gave Karol an apartment and they have two local Spanish couples , surprisingly and despite being couples , they might be gathering more views than the “ singles “ apartments . 

RLC just needs to become strict , they are too loose with their employees , let’s see how they will deal with the autumn / winter challenges when viewership increases . 

1 hour ago, Alladino said:

That doesn’t make any sense considering that Monica does plenty 🙄

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

Monica is entertaining every now and then .. plus , she has nothing to prove as she has done it all .. in my opinion , she’s just not having a good connection / chemistry with the rest of the girls and she’s not as good as she could be .

Bringing a guy over , it can be a step in front as she’s usually dealing with locals and no Russian speaking , she lives in the villa , maybe we see more visitors then ( positive thoughts but why not .. ) 

As for the apartments , B7 is a big disappointment , only the thought that RLC is paying Nelly and Bogdan to be on cameras is beyond me , their time is up . Seeing them , the two males just wonder around for any possible female ( or gays ? ) subscriptions , the two girls sharing the bedroom , well , their presence apart from two spontaneous events will be marked in history as two girls that RLC spent sources to have them sleep and take showers ( when in the villa ) .

In my opinion and with the war continuing , there are dozens of Russian speaking girls residing in Barcelona , RLC simply doesn’t want to recruit any local for unknown reasons . Yes , they gave Karol an apartment and they have two local Spanish couples , surprisingly and despite being couples , they might be gathering more views than the “ singles “ apartments . 

RLC just needs to become strict , they are too loose with their employees , let’s see how they will deal with the autumn / winter challenges when viewership increases . 

It was a mistake of RLC to separate Holly and Thor from B7. So everyone here quickly forgot that at least one of the guys was successful.  Holly and Thor are, from my point of view, the best that RLC has to offer at the moment. Without B7, that would not have happened. 

The problem is almost never the guys, but the numerous girls who don't even think about taking the project seriously. RLC would have to filter much more. If a person (regardless of gender) doesn't really participate in the project, but just delivers a silly show, RLC should just call it a day (or at least not bring that person back into the cast). RLC simply has too many residents with whom virtually nothing has happened even after months of spending time in barcelona. The fact that events like Monica's show that just because nothing happens in front of the camera doesn't mean that nothing happens is a long-standing problem with GOV. The girls just have fun somewhere else and you can see that too little happens in the apartments. 

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, Alladino said:

It was a mistake of RLC to separate Holly and Thor from B7. So everyone here quickly forgot that at least one of the guys was successful.  Holly and Thor are, from my point of view, the best that RLC has to offer at the moment. Without B7, that would not have happened. 

The problem is almost never the guys, but the numerous girls who don't even think about taking the project seriously. RLC would have to filter much more. If a person (regardless of gender) doesn't really participate in the project, but just delivers a silly show, RLC should just call it a day (or at least not bring that person back into the cast). RLC simply has too many residents with whom virtually nothing has happened even after months of spending time in barcelona. The fact that events like Monica's show that just because nothing happens in front of the camera doesn't mean that nothing happens is a long-standing problem with GOV. The girls just have fun somewhere else and you can see that too little happens in the apartments. 

I agree about Thor and in my opinion , if Holly hadn’t decided to leave RLC and move in Bali - which ultimately terminated her villa contract only to fall in love with Thor , change her plans and decode to stay in Barcelona but they had to move them in B5 and Thor sacrifice the villa facilities - , the relationship would have evolved between B4 and B7 , as perhaps Samson tried to do with  Loraine but either one of them or both came in agreement that it is only job and they can stay friends and nothing emotional should happen .

I am not against shows , every now and then adult entertainment should be provided , on the other  hand we went from the endless daily shows by nearly everyone to the complete nothing and just employees getting their paycheck by sleeping , waking up , taking their showers , visiting the pool and repeat .. It is like RLC is helping certain people during these stupid times in Ukraine or can’t recruit girls like dozens who have paraded and were really interested in the project or at least were willing to “ be on holidays “ in Barcelona and simply entertain themselves by making new in apartment friends , local friends , getting to know this wonderful city and ultimately offering us as viewers the chance to discover them through the variety of their actions and activities …Nowadays , it is just a pity that not only they don’t really know why they are there but they seem unable to understand  also the reason of their job , that is being in front of cameras .

Anyway , someone would expect that having two legendary veterans like Loraine and Monica , Holly who perfectly understood the project and in the end she managed to make a living in front of cameras without being a permanent employee , Karol who mentored the girls in B1 and Kristy who carried her before 2019 experience from Russia and anyone could think that she would mentor many of the girls in Barcelona , we see the girls who aren’t interested or just stay for their paychecks ( which is really fantastic money to make a living in this city and save for the future .. ) having taken over the apartments and RLC having difficulties replacing them or not wanting to do that …As I said , the viewing months are in front of us , I don’t think RLC would wish to continue with many of them with the same terms …

6 hours ago, ddhm said:

I agree about Thor and in my opinion , if Holly hadn’t decided to leave RLC and move in Bali - which ultimately terminated her villa contract only to fall in love with Thor , change her plans and decode to stay in Barcelona but they had to move them in B5 and Thor sacrifice the villa facilities - , the relationship would have evolved between B4 and B7 , as perhaps Samson tried to do with  Loraine but either one of them or both came in agreement that it is only job and they can stay friends and nothing emotional should happen .

I am not against shows , every now and then adult entertainment should be provided , on the other  hand we went from the endless daily shows by nearly everyone to the complete nothing and just employees getting their paycheck by sleeping , waking up , taking their showers , visiting the pool and repeat .. It is like RLC is helping certain people during these stupid times in Ukraine or can’t recruit girls like dozens who have paraded and were really interested in the project or at least were willing to “ be on holidays “ in Barcelona and simply entertain themselves by making new in apartment friends , local friends , getting to know this wonderful city and ultimately offering us as viewers the chance to discover them through the variety of their actions and activities …Nowadays , it is just a pity that not only they don’t really know why they are there but they seem unable to understand  also the reason of their job , that is being in front of cameras .

Anyway , someone would expect that having two legendary veterans like Loraine and Monica , Holly who perfectly understood the project and in the end she managed to make a living in front of cameras without being a permanent employee , Karol who mentored the girls in B1 and Kristy who carried her before 2019 experience from Russia and anyone could think that she would mentor many of the girls in Barcelona , we see the girls who aren’t interested or just stay for their paychecks ( which is really fantastic money to make a living in this city and save for the future .. ) having taken over the apartments and RLC having difficulties replacing them or not wanting to do that …As I said , the viewing months are in front of us , I don’t think RLC would wish to continue with many of them with the same terms …

What many here don't understand is that the shows are not an extra, but a kind of poison against real life. There is no harmonious coexistence, but only one or the other. Unfortunately, the goal of many girls in the project is to do as little as possible. They use the show (e.g. the pseudo lesbians event) as work an think that this would be all there is needed. This result in this shows create a general lifelessness kill the apartments. It is a flaw in the concept. What is important here is that RLC consistently kicks out the show girls. 

RLC problem has always been casting. They get lucky sometimes (like with Holly) but miss the mark way too often. One of the problems is that RLC learns poorly from their own casting mistakes. Kristy and Alana have already shown that they don't really live in Barcelona. They were fun to watch in the russian apartment (with all there friends and LI neerby) but are like deed in Barcelona. Also Monica is notorious for this silly superficiality shows that make eveny event with her leads to nothing real. That girls like these are still in the cast is a big mistake. There are a lot of characters, but somehow there is way too little happing at this places. 

At the same time, RLC has problems finding interesting new girls. The fact that B7 looks so bad is not only because Nelly and Bodgan live there. It is also, for example, that Allay and Kassandra do virtually nothing. One of the problems I think is that RLC so consistently differentiates into couple and non couple locations. Nelly and Bodgan don't count here, because they are somehow mentally too old and so not really integrated anyway. This creates a complete imbalance between the sexes. Have you ever noticed that there are practically never real parties with real guests in the GOV apartments. When there are events that some on this forum call a party, it's practically always a kind of show for the camera, but never an event were they have some people over to have just a good time (and maybe some fun with one guy guest afterwards). How can it be, when RLC accommodates two girls in one room? It is practically the same problem as with Lina and Trinity. 

I am not even surprised that these girls do not bring guests. It is just that real guests (not this guys RLC somethimes invite for the shows) can't feel comfortable there, because the events are artificially over-sexualized for show purposes, even though sex almost never really takes place. So it happens that a lot of the girls live out their real lives elsewhere and none of it makes it into the GOV apartments. They look like zombies and you wonder after months (when they finally leave) why again nothing has been happening all this time. 

11 hours ago, ddhm said:

in the early days they had a drunk redhead that was a local ,she would bring home local guys but had a bad habit of eating the other girls food lol

1 hour ago, Alladino said:

What many here don't understand is that the shows are not an extra, but a kind of poison against real life. There is no harmonious coexistence, but only one or the other. Unfortunately, the goal of many girls in the project is to do as little as possible. They use the show (e.g. the pseudo lesbians event) as work an think that this would be all there is needed. This result in this shows create a general lifelessness kill the apartments. It is a flaw in the concept. What is important here is that RLC consistently kicks out the show girls. 

RLC problem has always been casting. They get lucky sometimes (like with Holly) but miss the mark way too often. One of the problems is that RLC learns poorly from their own casting mistakes. Kristy and Alana have already shown that they don't really live in Barcelona. They were fun to watch in the russian apartment (with all there friends and LI neerby) but are like deed in Barcelona. Also Monica is notorious for this silly superficiality shows that make eveny event with her leads to nothing real. That girls like these are still in the cast is a big mistake. There are a lot of characters, but somehow there is way too little happing at this places. 

At the same time, RLC has problems finding interesting new girls. The fact that B7 looks so bad is not only because Nelly and Bodgan live there. It is also, for example, that Allay and Kassandra do virtually nothing. One of the problems I think is that RLC so consistently differentiates into couple and non couple locations. Nelly and Bodgan don't count here, because they are somehow mentally too old and so not really integrated anyway. This creates a complete imbalance between the sexes. Have you ever noticed that there are practically never real parties with real guests in the GOV apartments. When there are events that some on this forum call a party, it's practically always a kind of show for the camera, but never an event were they have some people over to have just a good time (and maybe some fun with one guy guest afterwards). How can it be, when RLC accommodates two girls in one room? It is practically the same problem as with Lina and Trinity. 

I am not even surprised that these girls do not bring guests. It is just that real guests (not this guys RLC somethimes invite for the shows) can't feel comfortable there, because the events are artificially over-sexualized for show purposes, even though sex almost never really takes place. So it happens that a lot of the girls live out their real lives elsewhere and none of it makes it into the GOV apartments. They look like zombies and you wonder after months (when they finally leave) why again nothing has been happening all this time. 

Thank you,

I couldn't have said it better myself

18 hours ago, FrankZabba said:

so you, like ddhm only think about the crappy parties that they always put on.  it's sad that so many of you like the parties that are as lame and fake as they can be.  i totally disagree with you and ddhm's logic on making rlc better.

Hi Frank. Actually I should have mentioned in my post that I was thinking more about the parties they used to have in B4 when tenants like Megan, Holly, Martina, Nelly and others that I can't remember attended.There was a lot of chemistry between the women at some of those parties along with a lot of drinking and whatever else was being consumed and some of the parties were wild...never a dull, boring moment. Of course Megan and others are gone now so the big question is, in the current batch of tenants, are there any that can step up to the plate and bring back that intensity of the old parties...that's really what I was refering to and hoping for. Sorry I didn't make that clearer.

1 minute ago, DWI said:

Hi Frank. Actually I should have mentioned in my post that I was thinking more about the parties they used to have in B4 when tenants like Megan, Holly, Martina, Nelly and others that I can't remember attended.There was a lot of chemistry between the women at some of those parties along with a lot of drinking and whatever else was being consumed and some of the parties were wild...never a dull, boring moment. Of course Megan and others are gone now so the big question is, in the current batch of tenants, are there any that can step up to the plate and bring back that intensity of the old parties...that's really what I was refering to and hoping for. Sorry I didn't make that clearer.

None of the events that RLC has had in GOV so far can even be compared to a real party. The problem is that a party is about the residents having fun, while the events that some people here call parties are really nothing more than shows, also more like work events for the girls. This can be seen from the fact that at a real party, not only girls would be there, but also some guys the girls actually have an interest in. The problem with these show events from GOV is that they quickly become boring, because the girls are almost exclusively straight and therefore do not have the slightest sexual interest in each other. The whole thing ends then mostly in 1-3 hours of pseudo lesbian bullshit and then the girls are glad that it's over. If it has to be a party with only girls, then RLC has to rebuild the cast and find girls who are really into girls. 

I for one would rather see real parties in REAL LIFE CAM. Then normaly the sex happens in "private" only between the people actually interested in each other. Then things may also happen spontaneously and not always at prime time as a show for the camera. Holly and Thor are a good example of this. They are really sexually interested in each other and that is what leads to spontaneous sex (especially at the beginning of the relationship). But probably most importantly, all the do nothing girls and the show girls have to be replaced. It needs people who are really motivated to participate in the project. Preferably young people with good looks and interesting personality. Then real parties with real emotions would be possible. 

Do not forget: The shows are ultimately just work for the residents. If you want to watch actual fun, RLC need REAL LIFE.