B4 - General Topic 2022 #56 (August)

36 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

Watching Zabava dancing in the FR!  So sexy,  amazing dancer and performer!   One of the best of all RLC,  if not THE best!!   😍🥰

Well, she's the only pro. I think Zara was amateur.

56 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

Watching Zabava dancing in the FR!  So sexy,  amazing dancer and performer!   One of the best of all RLC,  if not THE best!!   😍🥰

19 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Well, she's the only pro. I think Zara was amateur.

Stella isn't bad either 

On 8/23/2022 at 2:06 PM, ddhm said:

In my humble opinion , there’s only one  major move that could elevate once and for all the Barcelona interest ..the recipe has been tried and was major successful …allow all of Barcelona RLC tenants to mix themselves , have Carla and Yanai become part of the villa visits , organize parties , introduce their endless circle of friends ..Does anyone here has the slightest doubt that the villas with the party mood of Carla and Yanai and their visitors , the Latin dances , the beautiful girls we have been introduced wouldn’t be ending in interesting things ? Do we forget the Martina and Alberto times ? Or have Martina and Alberto together with the  Spanish speaking Carla and Yanai ? 

it's very obvious that your engine is not firing on all cylinders!  the mixing of the apartments along with allowing the participants to spend as much time away and hiding when they can (and that's a lot from what i've seen on replay) has been and will be the downfall of rlc.  after this months subscription is over i plan to never subscribe again until rlc's management is changed out with someone that won't allow all the mixing of the apartments and constant hiding and time away.  rlc is making a joke of their subscribers and they are laughing all they way to the bank!

On 8/23/2022 at 2:38 PM, DWI said:

I too think somebody, anybody, needs to speak up and organize more big events at both villas...a few tenants just need to put some energy to it. I mean, language barriers be damned. Martina has worked hard to address that...she has learned some Russian thanks to Nelly, and she can understand English and speak English good enough. Same thing with most of the Ukranians and Russians who also understand a lot of English and at least can speak it decently. And of course, like you said, Carla, Yanai, Martina, and Alberto speak Spanish. I know Radi spoke fluent Spanish and I seem to recall a couple of the Russian ladies spoke it but I can't remember who. I kind of remembering some one the forum saying that Nelly could also understand some Spanish thanks to Martina. So I'm with you, and maybe even RLC could put some pressure on the tenants to work harder in getting more people together. I'm still wondering if the language barrier is keeping Martina/Alberto and Karen?Kos for not yet getting together as they're living in the same building apparently. I believe Kos also speaks English so at least Martina would probably be able to converse. Just seems unnatural that they haven't got together yet.

so you, like ddhm only think about the crappy parties that they always put on.  it's sad that so many of you like the parties that are as lame and fake as they can be.  i totally disagree with you and ddhm's logic on making rlc better.

On 8/23/2022 at 2:40 PM, winnlove said:

Just one thing to say (felt and deja vu). Don't think Lorraine is a good girl... She ended up firing Tweety in the last few days, and it's not going unnoticed. When I see Kristy talking to her, you shouldn't trust her, she's a fake girl (certainly she's beautiful and well built), but her character is quite different...   

they're all fake girls!  esmi is the biggest fake girl of them all for even hanging out with loraine.

3 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

it's very obvious that your engine is not firing on all cylinders!  the mixing of the apartments along with allowing the participants to spend as much time away and hiding when they can (and that's a lot from what i've seen on replay) has been and will be the downfall of rlc.  after this months subscription is over i plan to never subscribe again until rlc's management is changed out with someone that won't allow all the mixing of the apartments and constant hiding and time away.  rlc is making a joke of their subscribers and they are laughing all they way to the bank!

Downfall of RLC 😂🤣😂🤣 ? Since 2019 people keep on saying this .. the fact is simply one , RLC has currently the biggest number of apartments since 2019 and in my opinion they will keep on bringing more online . I only think that at the moment , they have their second best place ( B7 ) in complete wrong direction , I call it winter hibernation .. a couple which has serious problems ( Nelly and Bogdan , if others believe different I totally respect their opinion but I think this couple has problems ) , two indifferent girls to be in the project ( Kassandra and Ailey ) and two guys who try to find a way to show themselves useful ( but they can’t as the “ boss “ Thor is in downtown and could make them with his presence appear useful ) . 

On 8/23/2022 at 6:01 PM, Thestarider said:

Man there is just nothing the past week that is even worth watching on replay on RLC.......NOTHNGINESS jessssssss come on RLC get you shit together.

and that's why when this month's sub is over, rlc can take every participant and stick them up their keister, i'm done with their fake crap!