B4 - General Topic 2022 #56 (August)

6 hours ago, Sergio said:

it's amusing to read about all the progress Zabava has made in showing herself a little less shameful, but are we talking about the same Zabava who got fucked for a whole night by a young boy a few weeks ago? by the way, there's a risk of it happening again in a month's time

Yes, the good Zaba, the one that likes to have fun 

2 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

Lorraine needs attention ... Putting her black top, she will go upstairs, I'm quite sure !! 

She must have saw that they dominated the top replays during all day. Funny that Zaba's sex didn't got that many attention.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

9 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

Lorraine needs attention ... Putting her black top, she will go upstairs, I'm quite sure !! 

If Lorraine wants attention, I have an Idea. I'm sure she would get tremendous cam views if she were moving out.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 5

I read the discussion you guys had on the closed section of August. Imo the current crop of girls are very boring but it seems subscriptions are good enough because they keep them on in the apartments.

I think rlc needs a change, individual paying members should be able to do requests ( for an extra charge probably) It is then up to the girls to act upon on it. It could make things more spicy and exciting and especially more fun. I’m not talking about a private cam show like chatroulette but something we as members just watch through the existing cameras.

Ideally it would be big brother style where we can vote girls off who aren’t very active or open to requests. But that will never happen.

For example some of us could propose a few dares. Like Kristy try to talk Esmi into having sex. It is fun it is exciting, how will she handle it? Will it work?

Another dare go masturbate in someone elses room or when your roommate is asleep in the sale bed. Stuff like that… so many options…

Or take a fucking dump on camera in a toilet with sound because that is watch I like to watch and I gladly pay extra money to witness it! 

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

10 hours ago, Fritzhonka said:

I read the discussion you guys had on the closed section of August. Imo the current crop of girls are very boring but it seems subscriptions are good enough because they keep them on in the apartments.

I think rlc needs a change, individual paying members should be able to do requests ( for an extra charge probably) It is then up to the girls to act upon on it. It could make things more spicy and exciting and especially more fun. I’m not talking about a private cam show like chatroulette but something we as members just watch through the existing cameras.

Ideally it would be big brother style where we can vote girls off who aren’t very active or open to requests. But that will never happen.

For example some of us could propose a few dares. Like Kristy try to talk Esmi into having sex. It is fun it is exciting, how will she handle it? Will it work?

Another dare go masturbate in someone elses room or when your roommate is asleep in the sale bed. Stuff like that… so many options…

Or take a fucking dump on camera in a toilet with sound because that is watch I like to watch and I gladly pay extra money to witness it! 

VHTV, already does this, you can donate money to flats and vote for the best flat and at one time even talk to tenants, maybe one day RLC will get there too, if it doesn't close first