Martina & Alberto - 2022 #19

Noldus

1 hour ago, Adalbert said:

If you suffer so much and think it sucks what the two are doing, why are you watching all the time? Listen to the spectators at the football game who are all much better than the players on the pitch.😁

Dono

27 minutes ago, isidore57 said:

la fin de votre réflexion est à l'inverse de tout ce que vous avez dit au début 

On ne fait que fantasmer et vous , vous lui inventez une autre relation bisexuelle et pourquoi pas une autre relation sexuelle tout court .

Toujours des donneurs de leçons qui connaissent tout .

Enfin comme je l'ai dit , ils font ce qu'ils veulent mais je n'apprécie pas quand ils veulent nous baiser en mettant ses lampes qui empêchent de voir 

Sans vouloir entrer dans un débat interminable, il comprend l'espagnol et donc il comprend ce que peuvent se dire Martina et Alberto, donc peut être qu'il ne s'exprime pas bien mais je ne pense pas qu'il invente des choses sur ce couple 

Mais maintenant je pense qu'il est entrain de comprendre pourquoi les autres ont arrêté de donner des informations sur le forum par rapport à ce qu'ils entendent et comprennent 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Sans vouloir entrer dans un débat interminable, il comprend l'espagnol et donc il comprend ce que peuvent se dire Martina et Alberto, donc peut être qu'il ne s'exprime pas bien mais je ne pense pas qu'il invente des choses sur ce couple 

Mais maintenant je pense qu'il est entrain de comprendre pourquoi les autres ont arrêté de donner des informations sur le forum par rapport à ce qu'ils entendent et comprennent 

Yes, he understands pretty much what is said between Martina and the others but, a big but, he shares only the information that he wants to report and in the form that he wants, so, a skewed translator. He reports what pleases him and in accordance with what he thinks. We have to take it into account when we read what he write...

P.S  Sometimes by provoking him, he let slip some good information trying to justify himself but he doesn't realize he give a lot of info that way. That why I like to 'play' with him... I use my woman mind...LOL

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, emnv said:

LEGO reveals new 10279 Volkswagen T2 Camper Van for 2021 [News] - The  Brothers Brick | The Brothers Brick

Does this give any indication of a desire for Martina.... do a  "Peace and Love" trip from the days when everyone was all naked, taking pot (add big other stuff...) and everyone was having sex with everyone everywhere...Hum in my memory...LOL

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, girlsfun2 said:

Does this give any indication of a desire for Martina.... do a  "Peace and Love" trip from the days when everyone was all naked, taking pot (add big other stuff...) and everyone was having sex with everyone everywhere...Hum in my memory...LOL

Woodstock '69 and the kids of Guru Bhagwan -> chill out and come in 😂

1 hour ago, girlsfun2 said:

Yes, he understands pretty much what is said between Martina and the others but, a big but, he shares only the information that he wants to report and in the form that he wants, so, a skewed translator. He reports what pleases him and in accordance with what he thinks. We have to take it into account when we read what he write...

P.S  Sometimes by provoking him, he let slip some good information trying to justify himself but he doesn't realize he give a lot of info that way. That why I like to 'play' with him... I use my woman mind...LOL

I am so impressed.  Congratulatios, you are such a provoker/  Good luck.  LOL 

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, girlsfun2 said:

Is it me who sees wrong but her T-Shirt shows the underside of her breasts?

Yeah, the top definitely shows under-boob and gives VERY easy access to them.  She bought that for the Medusa concert she went to, but got cancelled due to a major weather incident that killed someone and hurt a lot of people.  She was showing Alberto just how accessible the girls are in that top before they left this afternoon.