Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2022) #12

Pete1960

2 hours ago, pulo filipe said:

deux belles filles au lit 

magnifique cul Leora 

Sur ordinateur et téléphone 

Paul travaille sur l'ordinateur 

bonsoir 

il a tellement travailler sur l'ordinateur  qui  est complètement vidé alors  est partie dormir sans manger et  vidé c'est couilles  dans la bouche de leora  sacré soirée bonne nuit 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

No surprise to me how things have changed since Paul's arrival and how the tone or lack of comments in the forums has progressed. My question is (if Leora does indeed read the forum posts) - with all the good and bad comments made since Paul's arrival will Leora gradually squeeze her legs shut or will she open her legs even wider and open up her butthole for the paid subscribers? Both RLC and Leora must know if Paul's permanent stay has become more beneficial or less rewarding in terms of paid subscribers and viewer hits on a daily/weekly/monthly basis. That, in a nutshell, is the bottom line for RLC and Leora. It all comes down to the money. Will they end up being another Tibor & Linda? As to Leora and Paul's future away from RLC - don't give a fuck. This is a voyeur site to watch with your eyes only. To me, Leora is a doll and so damn easy on the eyes as she goes about the apartment while dressed, half dressed, sexily dressed, naked or even while sleeping - mmm mmm mmm, yummy yummy.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

55 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Will they end up being another Tibor & Linda? As to Leora and Paul's future away from RLC - don't give a fuck. This is a voyeur site to watch with your eyes only. To me, Leora is a doll and so damn easy on the eyes as she goes about the apartment while dressed, half dressed, sexily dressed, naked or even while sleeping - mmm mmm mmm, yummy yummy.

Look at Linda the pole dancer a couple years ago then look at her now. 

Check out Sue Bernard before and after.  They all get old.

th-3348128236.jpg

th-988679346.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Good Morning  

great monday to all

05/09/2022  05/ September/2022

Good morning Beautiful girls 

Leora and sexy girl

👸 👯 

Good Morning 

Paul and Eva

🤴🐕

🐨👯 🌟🐈 😉🐎🦝🐿️🦍🗼💀🐊😁🦜 😈🐶 🦨 🔭 ✈️ 🕵️👨‍🍳🌶️🏍️ patou gag-her brokk! nenemoh7 hard on chris gregg scutus moos54 tikayou Masterchef marco 6742 taxio miraguy spying1 Pete1960 ste ashleyxyz letsdothis

Monday GIF by Justin

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, pulo filipe said:

Good Morning  

great monday to all

05/09/2022  05/ September/2022

Good morning Beautiful girls 

Leora and sexy girl

👸 👯 

Good Morning 

Paul and Eva

🤴🐕

🐨👯 🌟🐈 😉🐎🦝🐿️🦍🗼💀🐊😁🦜 😈🐶 🦨 🔭 ✈️ 🕵️👨‍🍳🌶️🏍️ patou gag-her brokk! nenemoh7 hard on chris gregg scutus moos54 tikayou Masterchef marco 6742 taxio miraguy spying1 Pete1960 ste ashleyxyz letsdothis

Monday GIF by Justin

Stop Motion Party GIF by Stephanie

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

No surprise to me how things have changed since Paul's arrival and how the tone or lack of comments in the forums has progressed.

If the comments are few, it is not Paul's fault. The problem is another and more about what's going on here on CC.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3