Leora in tears

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe she suffers some kind of depression. Anyway, they should go out much more. They are always at home. They are very young and should be doing a lot of things out of the house. No wonder she feels sad if they stay the whole day in front of the PC or sitting on the coach.

Guest BurakYilmaz

Totally agree, as far as we can see she is wasting away her youth. When she is older and her looks start deteriorating she will really regret it.

If she's not going to have fun at least, she should at least sacrifice her time for something she's passionate about. I mean for gods sake don't just lounge around the house all day waiting for paul to arrive...that kind of laziness is just depressing...all that wasted potential.  She appears codependent, desperately needs some guidance in life. I think almost everyone goes through that at some point in their life... I just hope it doesn't continue like that for  much longer for her sake...

Maybe she suffers some kind of depression. Anyway, they should go out much more. They are always at home. They are very young and should be doing a lot of things out of the house. No wonder she feels sad if they stay the whole day in front of the PC or sitting on the coach.

She could liven it up a bit by cutting the strings on the guitar so we don't have to listen to Paul trying to strum a tune on an out of tune guitar.

She could liven it up a bit by cutting the strings on the guitar so we don't have to listen to Paul trying to strum a tune on an out of tune guitar.

Guy's do like me...cut the sound off. paul play's fairly good when you don't have to hear it.    ;)

Not to be critical, but do we really this thread? I mean, obvious thread is obvious. That's like asking "do I need a computer to participate on CamCaps?"

Leora crying is like Leora fussing with her hair.

She's still a doll, and highly prized on this forum anyway.  :P :-*

• 1 month later...

I never thought I would say this but I am beginning to feel very sorry for Paul. The body language between these two has been awful for a long time now.

What little sex has taken place has been without any real commitment by Leora. Paul keeps trying to show affection towards Leora but each time she curls up tightly in a ball hanging on the edge of the bed.

During the day she shows almost zero affection or interest in Paul. The odd cuddle or kiss on the cheek apart.

I would suggest that this relationship is crumbling before our eyes. It is very sad to watch.

I never thought I would say this but I am beginning to feel very sorry for Paul. The body language between these two has been awful for a long time now.

What little sex has taken place has been without any real commitment by Leora. Paul keeps trying to show affection towards Leora but each time she curls up tightly in a ball hanging on the edge of the bed.

During the day she shows almost zero affection or interest in Paul. The odd cuddle or kiss on the cheek apart.

I would suggest that this relationship is crumbling before our eyes. It is very sad to watch.

There is always a silent moment of sadness as one watches a ship sink.

Leora is emotionally based. She has been taught that this is the way to deal with problems, and to influence other people. She is still highly intelligent, and is learning how to use this function we call intellect. She's an artist.

Paul is intellectually based. He has been taught that this is the way to deal with problems, and to influence other people. He is still highly emotional, and is learning how to use this function, which we call emotion. He is an engineer.

Scooter is their dog. Scooter is genetically programmed to be loved by Leora and Paul; and Scooter is secretly manipulating them as if Scooter was the ultimate diplomat between warring nations. Scooter is the best thing to happen to their relationship.

I do not know what has occurred in the life of Leora and Paul. But she sure as hell hasn't attacked him with a knife, and he hasn't busted up the place, so I'll just sit back and let them work it out because she's a Greek goddess, and Ruslan is getting all the CC shit that otherwise was once directed at Paul.

Those are my thoughts. I reserve the right to have those thoughts without being attacked again. Thank you and have a nice day.

The truth is, when a girl loses all respect for her boyfriend, then a certain coldness and a sense of aloof will soon set in. 

What the poor bastard needs to do if he is to ever revive her old feelings back for him again, is probably beyond his limited mental capabilities. 

But the operative word is "Respect".  Without it, he can paw at her all he wants, but it will never warm her up to him again. 

I almost wish I could help him.  Hell, I wouldn't even charge him a consultant fee.